Hello guys , so I have found myself just basically going through physical changes. It's kinda private so I won't post details but I was wondering if someone could do a Energy Reading and a healing. I would love for the info to be sent through a private message. Please and thank you . Oh and something else which I'm open to talk about is the fact that I'm really into basically supernatural I guess it's really " natural " things . I'm always trying to better my life and so I bought Robert Bruce's books Astral Dynamics, Energy Work and the Psychic Self Defense . I really desired to have these books really bad . The thing is I have them and I don't read them . Well with energy work I've stopped right before you get to working on the primary energy centers and it the same for Astral Dynamics. This is a pattern in my Life because I've purchase tons of courses and meditation programs and books by different authors and I start it but never get deeper into the chapters or exercises . I alway pretty much read the beginning and skim through the rest a run to the next thing not really completing anything. I would to hear some kind of insight or..... Anything . Thank you guys ☺️☺️☺️✨✨✨✨ ps I've honestly been drawn to the supernatural sense I was a child a lot of cool magical things have happen to me . My mothers side of the family has a lot of Psychic abilities and just a lot of stories have been told to me by my mom.