Thread: Energy Reading and Healing Pleeeassseeee!!!

Lightbulb Energy Reading and Healing Pleeeassseeee!!!

Hello guys , so I have found myself just basically going through physical changes. It's kinda private so I won't post details but I was wondering if someone could do a Energy Reading and a healing. I would love for the info to be sent through a private message. Please and thank you . Oh and something else which I'm open to talk about is the fact that I'm really into basically supernatural I guess it's really " natural " things . I'm always trying to better my life and so I bought Robert Bruce's books Astral Dynamics, Energy Work and the Psychic Self Defense . I really desired to have these books really bad . The thing is I have them and I don't read them . Well with energy work I've stopped right before you get to working on the primary energy centers and it the same for Astral Dynamics. This is a pattern in my Life because I've purchase tons of courses and meditation programs and books by different authors and I start it but never get deeper into the chapters or exercises . I alway pretty much read the beginning and skim through the rest a run to the next thing not really completing anything. I would to hear some kind of insight or..... Anything . Thank you guys ☺️☺️☺️✨✨✨✨ ps I've honestly been drawn to the supernatural sense I was a child a lot of cool magical things have happen to me . My mothers side of the family has a lot of Psychic abilities and just a lot of stories have been told to me by my mom.

Blog Entries

Re: Energy Reading and Healing Pleeeassseeee!!!

I would ask your higher self why do you stop? If it's fear (it usually is) what is it fear of?
    Ask yourself (or your higher self as if it were another being) to let you know in a dream, and see what the dream reveals.
    Of course, whoever is clairvoyant can take a look, but it's something to do while you wait.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Fear of change. If you read the books and take steps in new directions, you'll have to do stuff you fear, or at least, things outside your comfort zone. I know you said "by PM" but this is how I roll, and I figure it might help someone else who stumbles into this thread.

For the record, there is generally ONE thing that stops people from doing things, and it's fear. Fear of death, fear of pain, fear of rejection, fear of loss, fear of change, fear of failure, fear of humiliation, fear of succeeding (yes, that's a thing!), fear of all kinds of stuff, from the very obvious and broad to the very subtle and minute.

Fear is the greatest prison known to humanity. I hope I've rattled at least one cage...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Ok thank you so much . Today I'm feeling a lot better but I will do as you suggested . 😊😊😊😊✨

Hey thank you so much . I've acknowledged awhile back to a friend that I used to have somewhat a fear of success. Yes I know that it is def a real thing . Today is a brand new Day and I'm feeling a lot better . Thank you again for the response 😊😊😊😊