Thread: Something Pulled My Astral Body Out

1. Something Pulled My Astral Body Out

I am not sure if this is vital information, but this happened the first night I began performing energy-raising exercises ( I am on Day 17 of MAP).

The other night I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at about 4 AM to go back to my bed. I laid there for a while daydreaming, and I am pretty sure I lost consciousness a couple of times only to be coaxed back to the present. The next thing I know I saw this thick black thing moving over my head as if to get behind me. This was pretty weird because my eyes were closed. I then felt my body being pulled vertically backwards, like through the wall behind my bed. I was mentally screaming my head off, and all of a sudden it stopped... I think. The details are pretty blurry, but I remember thinking "Oh my gosh, am I out of my body?!" (Take into consideration the fact that I have been attempting to consciously project for a while.) I opened my eyes, but I was back in my room, and I remember examining my hands and realizing that I was not out of body. I then closed my eyes and something else happened, but I cannot remember what it was.

So, my question is: was some astral traveler/entity attempting to help me and pull me out of my physical body?

I am assuming that I may have been on the verge of projecting since I was so detached from my physical body.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Blog Entries

Re: Something Pulled My Astral Body Out

Something similiar happened to me when I first started, so I thought I would send you links to the threads
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...roblem-Solving
    and:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-Pulling-Thing

My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

3. Re: Something Pulled My Astral Body Out

Oh, wow! I did not know so many people had experienced the same phenomena. Thanks for the helpful links!

Blog Entries

It's the kind of thing you don't hear about until you start looking for reasons for it. I do know that I looked for a long time before I came upon a description, and then it was like from famine to feast.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritAstronaut View Post
    Oh, wow! I did not know so many people had experienced the same phenomena. Thanks for the helpful links!
    Sure, NP How are your projections getting along?
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

6. Re: Something Pulled My Astral Body Out

I actually have not consciously projected yet, but I have been working on it for quite some time. That's the reason I was so frightened when I was pulled out of my physical body. I still have no clue as to what I can expect when I get out.

Blog Entries

Oh, don't worry about it, sometimes it takes a little time If you're not familiar with lucid dreaming- I would try to play around with it first, if I were you you can astral project from a LD and it's easier to achieve.

8. Re: Something Pulled My Astral Body Out

Yes, I have been doing reality checks throughout the day for a couple of days, so hopefully they come through! I have always thought that it would be easier to enter the astral plane through a lucid dream because you would already be out-of-body. I am crossing my fingers that I get a lucid dream sooner rather than later!