Thread: What center is the center of outward radiation?

What center is the center of outward radiation?

What I mean to ask is , lately since I have been looking up older versions of CM , before internet was popular I used to print out books of interest and had them safely cached , I'm the process of re-reading and understanding (I'm starting out right from scratch again, whatever hinderances or deterrents have so far been impediments to my flow of manifestation need very importantly to be yanked out and that too for good) , the older texts , don't as as priorly believed ,have much to expound on the "thoughts are reality" theorem (there might be texts more esoteric with difficult to follow wording but since I have not read extensively on those, I'm left more or less unapprised on the matter).

At different times in my different readings there has been mention that such and such chakra (or such a such locale in the body) is indeed the very right center, that manifests what is wanted in life and radiates it outwards to manifestation.
    So far there is no one particular "area" that is unanimously believed to be so.

Traditionally I believe the the Solar Plexus ( the lower Middle Abdominal Areas?) are the said to be such centers?
    An offhanded quick google search seems to nod at it.
    Solar-Plexus Chakra - Yellow - Will/Desire (Goals in life - making life "meaningful")

What ought be the center or a locale where one ought focus their thoughts for CM
    If you in your experience have worked effectively with such center/centers , your input would shed much need light.

If someone is in the know about it - it'd be of huge help to me (ty)

Blog Entries

Re: What center is the center of outward radiation?

I wouldn't focus on any center in particular, because to me it depends on what you're trying to manifest.
    But this reminds me of something Tom Campbell said (he might have been quoting Robert Monroe, but I don't remember with that much detail- that manifestation is much easier where there is chaos than organization, because it's easier to focus random data than organized data (or something like that.)
    So more than thinking than the chakra should be related to a 'manifestation point', I would say that all chakras are are interface points, and that you should correlate them to whatever you're trying to manifest.
    And I say this with love: You're thinking too hard, analyzing too much.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: What center is the center of outward radiation?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    But this reminds me of something Tom Campbell said (he might have been quoting Robert Monroe, but I don't remember with that much detail
    -
    that manifestation is much easier where there is chaos than organization, because it's easier to focus random data than organized data (or something like that.)
    Please let me say this when genuine honesty , that this was the exact* issue I was going through as I wrote this thread , and what you just wrote made definitive sense to me, to "work out maps and paths and routes or sheerly well "organized" ramifications or things that might bring out the outcome as the regular human mind might preceive (to be good in likelihood for feasibility or as connected an organized means they might seem at the time), the mind simply by either itself /HS or higher engineering does not do so or approves of it, but pieces the puzzles of chaos that are best-fit for the completion of the picture one desires.
    Having read recently a (most recommended ) Manifestation Manual , I picked out the most outstanding fact it had and contrasted it to whatever my practice for manifestation was or had been so far ; the salient difference was the fact this Manifestation Manual laid emphasis on the importance of Highest Good and the Aspect of Love - If one does not feel the sensation that what they are attracting towards them would be genuinely good and in well intended positivity of all involved , and that Love really is the "force" (I don't mean the brute "force" of applying will power required for daily rituals) then the HS or "The Powers The Be" , green light, leting it move from astral to physical.
    I was assuming myself to be a singular clog moving in the machine of creating reality just like the rest of us , it was selfish of me to assume I'm not a part of everything else and that this everything else is and had been connected , if you take that focus of self-concerned entitlement off of your self and say "why just me? , why not have a good time full of love with everyone too?" because (In my belief) The Universal Source or Godhood is infinitely limitless , to narrow it down only to me , seems like a waste of time (and being just a bad sport).
    "Limitations Exist Only in your Mind" : I said exactly this to myself and went out and did what I had to do , every single time I got back in at home - it was absolutely the case , nothing untoward in the least happened.

On a separate note , for someone who has had done ritual based or meditation based work for manifestation only so far , I'm starting to become aware of the fact that , overtime even how you do it (ritual , practices whatever) starts changing.
    things start happenings and become chaotic when you open your thought field of attraction (for whatever intent) , now I'm starting to think that maybe the chaos , as said before might not be a possible deterrent , however over-analyzing things down to a point to the understanding of how very precisely everything works in the way it does not necessarily mean it would all then suddenly start working .

Incidentally , if memory serves well , the author of the manual had learned they were good at manifestation naturally at an early age , so it transpires there might have been an incident where probably when one is of college going age , the author somehow created or unknowingly brought a possibly manifestated situation regarding life and fatality.

So more than thinking than the chakra should be related to a 'manifestation point', I would say that all chakras are are interface points, and that you should correlate them to whatever you're trying to manifest.
    Agreed , also for the Kundalini to ascend the interconnectedness of all the chakras and their integration into shashumana is the act of quintessential paramount importance.
    Sometimes I stimulate the energy at the lower sacral plexus in the perineum , at point where Kundalini is said to reside and let it flare upwards into my thoughts , emotions , pictures and feelings all merged as one , resonating outwards from the Sahasrara Chakra.

And I say this with love: You're thinking too hard, analyzing too much.
    Cf , you know me like , as if you have known me a long time ( that is exactly* the type of thing that my best friend's say to call me out on something they know I tend to get into too often ).

Oh well I do try
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 8th November 2014 at 08:32 PM. Reason: fixing quotes