Thread: Cold Feet

Cold Feet

Hello, I'm on the first week of M.A.P and I've been doing energy work in my toes but my house doesn't have the best heating. I try to keep as warm and comfortable as possible but my toes are always cold so during the energy stimulation exercises I almost never feel anything in them. Sometimes I do but it goes away very quickly. I tried with socks and without socks but they are always cold so I used two pairs of socks. I'm concerned cause I'm not feeling the intense sensations in my feet that I'm reading about that's supposed to happen. It could be I'm not really good at feeling with my body either. I do feel sensations in my legs though. Not overwhelmingly but I feel it. But in my toes it's nothing, like they might as well not be there. Is this just cause of the cold?

Blog Entries

Re: Cold Feet

It seems to me, yes. The sensations you feel are caused by nerve firings due to your attention- showing that the body is responding to the attention, so if your nerve endings are compromised by some sort of neuropathy or simply cold (or circulation) the feedback will be affected.
    One trick I've used to feel 'all over' is to lay down on the floor with my arms up (laying flat on the floor) so that my entire body is parallel and level- and see if this improves the sensation when you do whole-body movement. Other than that, try visualizing fire doing the brushing/sponging/energy stimulation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.