Thread: RK User - problem with broken Access Code

RK User - problem with broken Access Code

Hello mr Robert.

Today I've paid the first monthly payment of $ 79.97 and received an access code on my email which stopped working about an hour later and now when I am trying to log in, it keeps saying
    "This access code is incorrect. Enter your email address to retrieve the correct code."
    But when I enter my email address it gives me the same broken link again and again. Could you solve this problem mr Robert please?
    Last edited by Leon; 19th November 2014 at 04:37 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: RK User - problem with broken Access Code

It seems I managed to solve the problem by myself, I just made the second part of the payment and the access was restarted automatically by the new access code which I've received on my email address, sorry to say but the help desk of the course is not helpful at all.
    Last edited by Leon; 22nd November 2014 at 04:33 PM.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

I am having the same problem and support is out to lunch I think.
    I made my payment and I had access for a week.

OMG, It doesn't work again, it did it second time the same way, the log in does not recognize my email address again, this time it gave me just a few more hours. Mr. Robert could you do something please and restore access logging into the course site...?
    Last edited by Leon; 22nd November 2014 at 10:32 PM.

Sorry about this. I'll look into this, and the help issue.

I hope you have tried rebooting your system, and using another browser...some combinations can cause problems.

I'll need the user name and email. If you don't want to post it here, you can send it to forum admin CF Traveler and she'll pass it onto me.

robert

Last night I have paid the third part of the money and received another access code and as it seems this time I have managed to figure out what was the cause of the problem after all and finally I managed to watch Robert’s KR program (from the third attempt).

If someone have got problems with an access code like mine just follow my instructions.

1) Use only one browser (google chrome for example).

2) Untick all browser extensions including adblock.

3) don't bookmark the page with an access code.

4) Log in into the kundalini course site only through the original access code from your email address.

5) If the website suddenly will stop working and request an access code again, don't panic and follow the instruction №4.

6) Don't copy the access code and always use the original access code from your email address when you try to log in.

sorry for my english
    peace leon
    Last edited by Leon; 30th November 2014 at 03:25 PM.

See here for reply to this post

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ndalini-course

robert