Thread: NEW based 3 theory principles

NEW based 3 theory principles

Princable 1

The more you awakening. It upgrades your awareness. For example you awaken from getting into the moment the awareness has transformed and is much much powerful then it's original awareness copy. For example doing the awareness bounce becomes 2 times stronger after your first awakening. It gets stronger and stronger and stronger the more you awaken the more easier and power practicing NEW Becomes the more powerful the energy bounce becomes and Robert other Mobile body awareness bounce and tactile energy bounce

Awakening = transformation of counsciousness = Quality of awareness

Princable 2

I've applied running 10 mins each day makes you inherit will power levels. The combination of will power exchanges when willing threw mobile body awareness or rope technique process

When you close your eyes and practice NEW the neuron pathway is same when you’re in the trance trying to make a projection exit. So it programs you to have an out of body experience during sleeping stages, you will of noticed this by now

Princable 3
    Barrier the ego wants to survive so when you use more than 50% of you awareness the ego will fight to stay within he confines of your eye space. Because it believes in separation and not oneness outside of the centered meta space.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 22nd November 2014 at 04:15 AM.

Re: NEW based 3 theory princables

Understand practicing each day pulling on a rope within your body is good pratice for the real thing. Practice daily

Pulling on ropes within your body is like a muscle. The more you pratice the stornger the muscle gets. For example 10mins each day for example for a year the stronger the muscle gets. The more likely you will project. After a while make a longer goal in running to train your will power.

I noticed when I try to project I only have 30 seconds to make a projection otherwise I will wake up. I am using robert technique of bouncing awarenes in the room to loosen the astral body.

I know the more will power I collect from running the more I can will when it comes to exiting a projection

Re: NEW based 3 theory princables

I know the more I awaken the easier it is to leave body.Talking from personal experience

Re: NEW based 3 theory principles

MOD can you please send this thread into the energy work forum
    thankyou

Re: NEW based 3 theory principles

When you raise your frequency to the divine level. Your awareness is spiked with a higher frequency. Doing the awareness bounce is much more stronger then ever because it's laced with a higher frequency.