Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Visiting: how to? (Person or dog; Dead or alive)

Blog Entries

Re: Visiting: how to? (Person or dog; Dead or alive)

Oh, there you go. The dog must have known you wanted a visit.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Thank you all!
    And dear LPCF- thank you for being so kind! and for some great tips. I will follow your advice the best I can and I hope to get positive results And in general, thanks for being there for people who are in need and are missing their pets! That is so important for so many people out there who are sad and lonely because of a close friend's death (their pet). I might PM you in the future, when I'll have more time to try and visit.
    love,
    dontco.

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    Oh dear! I'm so sorry that I didn't see your thread before, dontco. I don't visit this forum very often, as I have commitments elsewhere on animal forums. Like you, I am also a reader of the research of Michael Newton. You probably know that he was a total sceptic for years, until one of his clients came out unexpectedly with information about life between lives, and that was later replicated countless times with other clients.

To answer your original question, it is perfectly possible for your pets to visit you (as has now happened to you and happens to me frequently) or for you to visit him on the astral. Assuming that you already are able to project to the astral plane (rather than just drifting around the RTZ in your etheric body), then all you need to do is tune into your dog's spiritual signature. Every being has his/her own unique signature, rather like DNA in the physical. If you can't feel his spiritual signature, send him a message with all your heart, all your devotion and all your concentration. Ask him to send you a signal of love. Then picture him in your mind, wait for the "beam of love" - just follow it and you will get there. The key in projecting to a specific being on the astral is a very strong heartfelt desire to do it. Just concentrate on your intense love and your resultant desire to see the loved one - and nothing else.

All creatures pass to the astral, without exception. There is no difference between the transitioning of humans and other animals. So the visiting process is the same, too. It is easier, obviously, to visit loved ones (human or pet) on the astral than others we knew only a little or not at all. That is also possible, but that would take us beyond the scope of your question.

I am so happy that your pet visited you. Actually, visits from loved ones on the astral are actually very common. After all, it is only another dimension! It's just that we are usually so busy with our lives (rushing around like ants) that we don't even notice.

Feel free to contact me by PM if you ever want to discuss this on a personal level.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

You're very welcome. I am so grateful to the Universe that I have managed to find my purpose in being here - albeit I discovered it late in life!!

Grats on your visit...I just wanted to add a funny event after I had our large Rot\bloodhound put down who dearly loved me(couple years ago). I was creeping out of body, through the living room headed to the back door, when Maggie the crazy hound I just lost came running in the door, I kneeld down and gave her a huge hug about the time a Pack of 20 or so of her New friends came pilling in behind her, everyone a different size, breed and color , all running and jumping all over the place some legs covered with mud, most still wearing collars, barking and playing. Shocked, I just laughed, shook my head and yelled for umm all to "get out of here" . Maggie stayed and thing got emotional after that...
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Grats on your visit...I just wanted to add a funny event after I had our large Rot\bloodhound put down who dearly loved me(couple years ago). I was creeping out of body, through the living room headed to the back door, when Maggie the crazy hound I just lost came running in the door, I kneeld down and gave her a huge hug about the time a Pack of 20 or so of her New friends came pilling in behind her, everyone a different size, breed and color , all running and jumping all over the place some legs covered with mud, most still wearing collars, barking and playing. Shocked, I just laughed, shook my head and yelled for umm all to "get out of here" . Maggie stayed and thing got emotional after that...
    Ohhh and lol! yeah, my doggie had a collar on too (the second time he visited, and the first time). I thought that was odd, but if you're saying the same thing happened to you then I guess that's ok.
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Just as humans often choose a form which resembles how they looked when they were at their peak whilst on the earth, so animals often do the same. So wearing a collar as a memento of how they used to look is perfectly logical and possible - although by no means all dogs choose to appear wearing a collar! It's a personal choice, just like with humans, as to how they choose to appear.

The astral is, as you know, a realm of desire and thought, so any beings can choose to modify how they appear at any time. Thus the wearing of a collar may also have been an added touch to bring happy memories to you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    Just as humans often choose a form which resembles how they looked when they were at their peak whilst on the earth, so animals often do the same. So wearing a collar as a memento of how they used to look is perfectly logical and possible - although by no means all dogs choose to appear wearing a collar! It's a personal choice, just like with humans, as to how they choose to appear.

The astral is, as you know, a realm of desire and thought, so any beings can choose to modify how they appear at any time. Thus the wearing of a collar may also have been an added touch to bring happy memories to you.
    Thank you for being so helpful this explains a lot.