Thread: Ready for a battle !

1. Ready for a battle !

Hi

The last OBE I had was about seeing a lost ghost(of a dead man) that I encountered him in a room that I don't know where it was in the world ! when he saw me he started to fight and shout then I woke up after a while in my bed ! It was a very scary scenario !
    So I posted this story to ask a question .... what I have do the next time I encountered him or other guys like him ? I have to fight against them to send them back to hell ? what I have to do with them ?
    Sometimes I think that the ghost might have done bad things in my early life or he has interfered in my life because he is my enemy ! may be I have done something wrong about him when he was alive in this world ( I mean incarnation )
    I have to add that it was not a dream it was something like dream that was super clear and unbelievably vivid.

I have to add that the ghost was made of something like bubbles made of energy that they were into each other !

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Ready for a battle !

I once had a troubling, very troubling "ghost" visit my dreams, and then home. Years ago. My posts are still on this forum from that time, and I once thought the demon was something outside of "me", wherever such terrain existed out there. I was incorrect.

Before I go down that road, what makes you think your entity needs to be fought? What makes you think it comes from hell?

The reason I ask is simple...the mind is a fantastically misguided tool more often than not, and it usually creates threats where there are none. You'd probably be surprised just how often it's up to that business. In short, something benign may appear threatening, but there's a reason for that. What could that reason be?

Have you ever heard the expression "Feed your demons?"

Soul
    Know Thyself

Do you watch many violent movies or play many violent computer games? This can filter into your dream / astral world too. It can be an emotional and instinctual (subconscious) reflection of what you deal with in your physical life.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Occam's razor.

Sinera has hit on an excellent point.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Well, if You want to fight anything there is cool way. You may create Yourself an astral sword or another kind of weapon. It's quite easy to do. First off You work on it like on some aura or barrier --> imagine it connected to Your astral body and send load of energy to it. Best off works empathy, bravery, might. Visualize it till You get it right then give it a test and struck down Your opponent, I've beat few demons that way .

Just realize that a demon's core nature is profoundly selfish. Attack and you're asserting your "self" against thought form selves and now you've got a fight.

Being self-less (the experience minus a "you" opposed to a demon) there's nothing to be attacked by.

Pay attention to the mind and, in the quiet see what happens.
    Know Thyself

7. Re: Ready for a battle !

So ... Imagine if I fight with that demon and I won the battle .... what will happen next ?

What would be my future if I insist to continue this way of life ? I mean what would I obtain by doing these stuff in advance ?
    Is there any stories of people acting and doing like this ?

What will happen? Only you can find out. But really, rather than planning a fight, why not first investigate why menacing forms appear in your awareness before settling on your action plan?

If you need to fight, fight then. But understanding your "opponent" seems a good idea.

Soul
    Know Thyself