Thread: Not able to exit. - Soul concern

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not able to exit. - Soul concern

Hey fellow travellers,

I'm good at projecting myself in different demensions and scouting them or interacting with different entitles, but I only do that as some kind of thrown energy, which explores different realms.

I've been practicing more and less exiting from body for 2 years now. I achived perfect relaxation, very high vibrations - such that it just shake me like hell, through meditation a ideally clear charkrams that shine pass me, good amount of courage - I'm not getting scared anymore and finally I've been doing tentacles, which I'm fully aware of and I'm doing it kinda well too.

Lately I've been practising ROPE as it allows me to quickly reach to the point where everything is about to exit and I have been there too many times, like dozens, but it's impossible for me to make the final move. I've tried sliding, slipping, jumping, rolling over, pushing my astral body with enourmous force and whenever I achive that point I feel like there is nothing there to exit. Like there is no soul to travel. It's such a strange feeling.

I've been wondering if that could happen cause maybe I've lost my soul while dealing with the devil. Could anyone explain me this? Or maybe it's still something missing? What exaclly happens while the final point? Cause I sometime feel it pushing me up, but then it slowly fades out.
    Last edited by Liberator; 3rd December 2014 at 02:44 AM.