Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
No, sorry. No idea why you have nightmares. My only suggestion if you realy wanted to find out why would be to talk to a professional to get to the root of it. I don't know but maybe there is someone on this forum who is trained up to get to the root of it but I think it may be a lengthy process as no one on this forum realy knows each other well enough to know.

Of course on a lighter note, if you think your going to be recruited by aliens then say no more......
Why not decide that Santa will come down the chimney instead and take you for a ride on his sleigh. Much more enjoyable.
Seriously, though, I hope you find a way to have peaceful sleeps. This must wear you out.
Best of luck.
I WILL SAY NO MORE ! Except that I already posted that other thread about alien abduction....so yeah....♥♥♥♥.
The nightmares don't actually tire me that much...actually I enjoy talking about all the different ways I get eaten alive, burned in lava, drown in a lake later to be almost swallowed by a giant piranha, man hunted by mercenaries, getting my limbs ripped off, witnessing my brothers head explode ....and there was even this one time I dream about getting chased by zombies with a group of survivors until a zombie got me and bite my arm in a very gore'y way, I thought I would wake up there but instead I continued the dream as a zombie this time only to get shot to pieces by the same survivors I was trying to escape with.

Maybe its because I enjoy talking about my nightmares that I keep getting them....as some people say "Hell is just a place that you creat for yourself" or something similar....I'm not really sure.

Actually I'm trained to fix this by myself...I just haven't really done it lol. Thanks susan for replying to my post...I like the balance of seriousness and humor in the way that you write.