Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why can't I feel my chakras?

Why can't I feel my chakras?

I'm very confused. I cannot feel any stimulation in the major primary centres, except for the brow centre. Months ago I performed the tactile imaging techniques, body awareness movements and the energy raising to the subnavel. My feet and legs would burn intensely. I couldn't walk for 45 minutes. So I definitely got a response and thought I must have done something correctly back then.

But now when I target the primary centres I get no response at all and wonder if it's actually working. The confusing thing about all of this is that I can feel my forehead throbbing incredibly strongly without even trying to, but can't feel a single thing for the other 6 centres. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. All I did the other night was lie down and put my awareness between my eyebrows for 5 minutes, and my forehead would tingle immediately and I kept seeing this large white haze coming closer and swirling. I continuously see this white haze even when trying to fall asleep now, which never happened before. So I have 1 primary centre responding very well, but the other 6 not responding at all. For the base I put my awareness there with tearing sensations and imagine a red golf ball going in and out but still no response. I may be severly blocked or doing something completely wrong. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: Why can't I feel my chakras?

I don't want to speak for Robert, but that's fairly common. Many people expect the same level of sensation they get from feet and hand stimulation- not so. And the forehead throbbing is fairly common too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't want to speak for Robert, but that's fairly common. Many people expect the same level of sensation they get from feet and hand stimulation- not so. And the forehead throbbing is fairly common too.

Thank you for the response. So do you think that maybe it is working, but just without any noticeable sensations? I thought you have to feel sensations for something to be working, but maybe I'm wrong. I've just never felt anything in those other 6 primary centres. Not even slightly, which just made me wonder if I'm doing it right.

Blog Entries

Yep. Let me see if I can find something Robert wrote about it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I found Jonathon Goldman's 7-Minute Chakra Tune-Up helpful for feeling the chakras, and it's relaxing too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kwc1lkiAQ

I think the best way to listen is with headphones, stand up straight, close your eyes, and turn your attention to each area as it progresses. You can get the mp3 version free at his website in case you want to put it on an ipod, etc. I hope it helps you too!

[Moderator Note: Although this member has fewer than 20 posts, we're going to approve this link, as the content is pertinent and not spam. For more information please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_linkrules]

Your situation is quite normal. Many people have a similar experience.

The reason the brow or crown is more naturally active is because, in the modern world, we are mentally overstimulated.

The way ahead for you is to practice energy work and meditation regularly, and to focus on your lower centers, particularly the base chakra. This will help balance your system.

I hope you have read my book 'Energy Work' as this provides detailed information on the process.

robert

I've definitely started to notice a distinct throbbing in the coccyx area. It feels exactly like a heartbeat and has this steady, persistent rhythm to it. I don't even work on that area. I work on the perinneum. But today I was also able to direct the throbbing sensation from the coccyx up to the upper thoracic vertebrae area behind the chest, and both areas were throbbing together. The weird thing is that I cannot get any stimulation in the front of my body. It's only the spine. I tried to stimulate the belly button, but again the coccyx just started throbbing. I'm not complaining; I'm glad that I'm actually getting some physical response.

I do the energy work and follow your written instructions every day without fail. Does this coccyx throbbing indicate that I'm doing something right? I'm not sure if I'm expecting something too dramatic or if I expect the sensations to only occur in the exact areas I'm stimulating.
    Last edited by heat; 10th February 2015 at 04:37 PM.

The base (root) chakra is the most important chakra to activate first.

Your other chakras will become noticeable in time.

Energy work will stimulate chakras and this will help in your development, but also realize that you also need to work on your mind and personality...as you cannot separate these things from each other.

robert

Thank you for your replies, Robert. They are definitely highly appreciated. I will also work on the mind and personality like you mentioned, too. Since I last posted, I have been feeling a lot more sensations with the energy work. The entire spine is now throbbing from the coccyx to the back of the neck. This morning the tailbone throbbed so intensely that it began to hurt. So i got nervous and quickly stopped because at one point it felt like there was a large baseball moving around in the pelvic floor area. Also lately I feel tickling sensations on the front parts of my body, namely the neck, chest and navel, but I 'm able to ignore them. Hopefully the other chakras are actually starting to become noticeable now . I will work on activating the base chakra first as you recommended. Thank you again for all your help.
    Last edited by heat; 1st March 2015 at 12:21 PM.

If these sensations get too strong, it is wise to take a break and to focus on grounding and real life, until they reduce.

These are 'kundalini related' symptoms.

robert