Thread: Dream about Robert Bruce

Dream about Robert Bruce

A few days ago I had a dream. I was in a dark place and in front of me there was a narrow path, suddenly behind of my back I heard a voice of Robert Bruce which told me don't be afraid, go ahead you are under protection...

By the way I have also seen Robert Bruce during my first astral projection next to me, in a sleep, someone pulled me out of my body, when I looked around I saw Robert, he was standing over my sleeping body holding his hands over it...
    Last edited by Leon; 13th December 2014 at 11:44 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Re: Dream about Robert Bruce

There are lots of people all around the world who report having encountered Robert in the astral or sometimes in dreams. His astral self seems to get around a lot.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I might have met Mr. Bruce in a lucid dream too, but I usually don't try to seek out and bother busy people.

Forgive me for maybe bursting someone's bubble because it could indeed have been Robert. I just want to point out another possibility.
    If we are being helped and monitored from the other side whether our belief is that it is our more evolved self, or a person/ spirit who is helping on the other side, if we know that we can create our own monsters with thought, if what I have read many times is correct that when we pass over, spirits there whose role in astral is to help others will maybe take on the appearance of a loved one to reduce the fear, then it is possible that when someone has their introduction into new lucid experiences , OBEs , maybe the more evolved spirit may assume an identity within your lucidity to give you confidence and eliminate fear.
    I mean, who would be frightened seeing someone familiar to you?
    Of course it could have been robert but I seemed to remember a membed a few years back detailing being with him in a vivid dream, but when asked in the " Ask Robert section" he had no recollection.
    Just want to add this as a possibility.

Susan,I agree with your point of view, it seems that my higher self uses Robert's voice and his presence to calm me, because subconsciously I consider Robert as my teacher... so your suggestion as a possibility is accepted
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

I also agree with Susan's statements. It is interesting to see important people in a dream which resemble those that I have known from several years ago. Sometime I should try to introduce myself to one of these people and see if I can coax that person into telling me what his or her real identity is.