I was getting ready for bed the other night when I noticed that my heart chakra seemed to be accumulating energy. This sensation kept building over the course of an hour and when I went to bed, I just relaxed into it and let it do its thing. It seemed to peak (nothing too dramatic) but then, things turned up a big notch. I felt a rumbling in my coccyx, then a sensation of energy building in my lower stomach. I intuitively started breathing with this. Suddenly I felt a huge force--a vague sense of pressure--rushing through my torso. I've had waves of bliss before, but this was of a different nature. I continued to breath with it as it rushed up through me and I felt my chakras activate. There was a lot of heat and spasming. There came a point where my entire face was spasming, which I've never had happen before. My minds eye was lit, but this isn't abnormal for me. Near the end of this experience, I felt an intense and constant spasm in my lower stomach, which lasted for about 3-4 minutes. I'm no stranger to energy flows and rushes, but this was intense, very physical. It was gonna do what it was gonna do regardless of my will, and every time I relaxed it would deepen again.

I haven't done anything related to energy work for a few weeks, seems things are still in motion after a long period of intense practice? I suspect that this was the process kicking into a higher gear? I wonder to myself just how close I may have been to raising it if I had consciously worked to do so?