Thread: Newbie..download link for Awakening Kundalini program

Newbie..download link for Awakening Kundalini program

Hi. Am a newbie and need help. I purchased the Awakening Kundalini program a week ago. As my I ternet is slow, I couldn't watch the videos. Have waited for the trial period to be over. I would like to have access to the program so that I can download it. Can I have some help, please ? Am eager to start the course.
    Thanks!

Re: Newbie..download link for Awakening Kundalini program

G'day,

Go to the program page and you'll see that the download section now contains the videos that can be downloaded. These appear automatically once the 7 day trial is over.

Let us know if you have any problems

peace, robert

Hi Robert
    I bought the RK program on Jan 1. I didnt get the access code (I raised a ticket then), and then on Jan 7 I requested that I be permitted to download the videos as my internet connection is slow and I couldnt watch the videos online. I raised a ticket then too. Then on Jan 8 I raised three tickets requesting cancellation of my order and refund. I received no reply. I fell ill and this went out of my head. Yesterday I was billed for the second instalment and it came as a shock. I am sorry but I really would like to cancel the order. I havent watched a single video to date. I also am physically not up to taking up any study now and am financially strapped. Will you pl cancel the order and refund the two instalments. In gratitude, Nimmoo

if you have exceeded the 7 day trial, I doubt my partner (he handles the financial aspects of online sales) would allow a refund. This is clearly written into the agreement. He may allow a cancellation.

Give me the email address and name you used to purchase this program, and whether this was paypal or credit card, and I'll see what I can do.

I cannot do anything without the email address you used to create this.

robert

I have discussed this matter with my business partner and, unfortunately, we cannot cancel the payments after the 7 day trial has been exceeded.

I can, however, help you in making sure you have proper access and download, which you had issues with before. But I need your email for this. Post it here, or in a private msg.

When we can talk in private, we can discuss other options.

robert