Recently in my life I have been having many psychic experiences such as seeing spirits, hearing voices, etc. A question I have had is "how do I know whether any of this is authentic or some form of hallucination". So I have basically been coming up with ways to test different psychic abilities to reveal to my self if it is real

One of the things I want to test is Astral Projection. I read articles on the internet where scientists have looked into case studies of people who claim to have astral projected. They say that the evidence shows that they definitely experiencing something. But what??? Their explanation is that what these people are calling an OBE may just be an extremely vivid dream. One that is so life like that a person is tricked into thinking he has really left his body.

How would a person be able to test if this theory is authentic. I thought about this and this is what I think. If one could use astral travel to gain information about an external source outside the mind, it would prove authenticity. So let me explain what I mean. Imagine I project to a friends house (with his/her permission of course). The next day I describe the experience to this person over the phone. I go over what I saw in his/her room . If my description is extremely accurate to what it looks like, it must of bean an authentic However if it is way off, then I know that it must of been a dream or something

I basically want to perform this experiment with some one from this forum who is able to astral project but they will not be travelling to my house. I will give them a photo (or video) of a street that I am close to. They must travel there describe details about it that do not feature on the photo. These are things like the street name, other houses and other streets that are close. They then can create a post on this forum and describe what they saw. If anyone's interested let me know. Also I have tried performing this experiment already with people I personally know who claim they can astral project. I will not describe what were the results just yet though and I want to see how this test goes if I do actually find some one here who is willing