Thread: Circular sensation during full body bounce

Circular sensation during full body bounce

I am in week three of the MAP. I have been at it longer than three weeks but I'm trying to get to the point where I feel I have met the objectives before moving on. I have been doing full body bounce and feel I have a fairly good handle on it. However, with increasing regularity, the bounce sensation that goes up and down my body seems to turn into what feels like a circular motion around my hips. Not the up and down feeling I was shooting for. Like I was drawing a circle with my butt on the chair. I can get it to stop but that stops the whole thing. It's not a problem getting it going up and down again, but it's odd. I can usually get the sensation back relatively quickly.

Is this normal? Should I let the circular sensation persist? It gets to the point where I feel like my hips are physically moving a little?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

Re: Circular sensation during full body bounce

I believe it can be. I get something similar with the hips and have never been succesful at doing both legs at the same time, after years of practicing it. I'd say, don't let something like this hold you back; the steps are cumulative so moving on doesn't mean you'll stop doing bounces, it means you'll learn new things and do bounces.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you, I will continue through the exercises then. I stopped there for a bit because I was having trouble with the energy sweeping and I have been doing the bounce and then trying to sweep the energy down my face neck and into the root.

As an interesting hmmmmm kind of thing, I was doing the bounce last night when I layed down to go to sleep. I think I read that in MAP if one does this it will continue a while after you go to sleep. When I woke back up my feet and legs were tingling. It was actually kind of cool

Blog Entries

Yep. For an added bonus, do it on the floor, with your arms up (up being with your head between your arms, on the floor) and it will feel more 'more'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I prefer doing energy bounce and energy raising practices in a standing, pillar like posture, but as long as your body is straight i think it does not matter if you are lying or standing. Like CFTraveler suggests, i am still including 5 min energy bouncing in week 4 also doing it just before the energy raising before sleep while lying.