Thread: Was this Astral Projection?

Question Was this Astral Projection?

I had trouble falling asleep. Something comes over me like I am about to fall asleep, but then I don't. I do become aware of the unseen world as I am about to fall asleep and when I am semi-conscious. However, I have not seen anything yet. However, I do see clairvoyantly and hear as well. Eventually I fell asleep and dreamed I levitated above my body in a sleep state. I don't quite understand it since I also "observed" some type of body of mine's levitating.

I also willed myself to hover to the living room area. I next focused on going outside to the roof area, but that did not happen. I then went back to my room and merged into my physical body. While I was outside my body, I kind of worried about waking up and the experience immediately ending so I tried to remain calm during the experience.

Can anyone provide feedback on this?

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: Was this Astral Projection?

" Eventually I fell asleep and dreamed I levitated above my body in a sleep state. I don't quite understand it since I also "observed" some type of body of mine's levitating. "

You are saying that you where "seeing" from both your levitating body and your non-levitating body?

I just had a similar experience a while back....except that when I started levitating I looked around and then was all like -eh, I'm feeling tiered right now, I'm going back to bed- . So uh, you could say my experience was very short lived.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

Re: Was this Astral Projection?

Yep, look up the mind split in Robert's writings.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.