Thread: Would this be considered astral projection?

1. Would this be considered astral projection?

So to get straight into it: When I am relaxed I can very easily focus on a person and in a sense be there with them. I do not have to be in a meditative state at all to do this and I am aware of everything as it is going on in both worlds. I can easily see and somewhat feel the experience. It does not really feel like astral projection to me because I can do this as well as even move in my physical body although it takes a lot of concentration and a bit more energy. The experience usually seems to have a dark forest green tinge to the whole thing. When this is going on I seem to easily be able to sort of pull people out of reality to either tell them things or have a simple conversation. The experience is one sort of like a dream state but it is also very real and different. I lucid dream often and this is nothing like it. Let me try to explain better. So I can simply close my eyes and focus on a person, not in my head but in the real world, when I am focusing on them I can sort of see the world around them but mostly only things that are very close like a bed or maybe a wall or a floor. Once I have found the person which takes all of like 6 seconds I seem to be able to just kind of grab onto their soul and pull them out of their body, never forceful or anything and if they were to resist then I would just return later. Once this happens I usually put a sort of energy shield around the area. ( I am not sure if this would really do anything but it at least makes me feel confident that no malicious entity will be able to listen or attack. (which happened the first few times I did this)) Then I can proceed to be able to talk to the person and they seem to register things well but to be honest it seems like they are mostly asleep. Like if you were to talk to someone who is asleep so you can get answers to questions and such but they may not remember later. I have never really tried to wake a person up in this state in fear of how they would react to the situation and I do not want them to associate me with any scary situation or bad experience.

So, I think I have covered pretty much everything. If you have any responses or questions please leave them and I will respond. I'm anxious to hear your opinions as these experiences feel very real but I also have not tried to prove it to be so. Thank you all for your opinions and taking the time out of your day to read and respond. <3

2. Re: Would this be considered astral projection?

This kind of seems more like ethereal experiences? Am I right in saying this?

Re: Would this be considered astral projection?

Definitely not Astral Projection (AP). In AP there are two bodies in separate locations. One is not aware at the time of what the other body is experiencing.

There are other forms of projection (OBE) like phasing where there are more than one sensory experience is arriving at the one consciousness located in your body in real time.

What you describe can also be a form of remote viewing or clairaudience (or other clair- ability) where senses operate remotely while consciousness and awareness stay in the body. It is not easy for inexperienced people to distinguish if their consciousness/awareness is in the body or on location remotely.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

I would call it claivoyance, yes. Or clairaudience- clarient abilities, for sure.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I done an A/P course today just apparently I projected but I have no memory of the event I was been guided to the records but then I can remember anything any advise.

Hi Collie125, you say you did an astral projection course today and you were guided to the 'records' but you have no memory of the experience. Have I understood correctly?
    Did someone assist you and tell you that they journeyed with you as you left your body?
    Was this your first day of attempting to OBE?
    If you could clarify these points we may be able to advise better.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

hi susan
    yes it was i first attempt at obe
    I was guided out to read my records the person who was guiding side that I did leave my body but arent you supposed to feel light in any way
    but i cant remember if i did or not
    I did have an experience of remote viewing so i know it wasnt that.

hi all
    Thank you all so far in the back of my mind was telling me that i didn't leave.
    so far there is nobody left to to go to for A/P where i am anybody willing to help me out of body.

Hi Collie125,
    I think you may be right in that this last experience wasn't successful. Most people anyway find themselves in their bedrooms or where they were lying or sitting for their first experience. This is like a starting point to start learning from.
    Believe me when you have your first you will know and want to shout about it and tell the world.(but like many you will be selective who you tell)
    I think your flogging a dead horse looking for someone to help you. CFTraveller pointed out the problems.
    Most of us here reading this who can project I think may agree that we have more failures than successes.
    It can be very frustrating.
    This takes commitment from you to progress with no quick fix.
    You say you have been trying for a while now. Are you following a specific routine?
    Do you practice Roberts NEW ENERGY WAYS?
    Can you let us know what your routine is?
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I have changed routines apart from mediating for 15 mins, I used to use crystals. with energy work but i canonly do this a few times a day mostly at night or early in the morning.