I've had the "sh_t" dream. I've had it happen where I really, really needed to go, but the only toilets I could find were filthy to the point of being unusable (like, tentacle creatures living in them, black goo everywhere, seriously unusable). I've had dreams where I uncontrollably shat in public. I've had various other dreams involving this particular bodily function, too.

In my dream symbolism, it's about purging stuff, "getting rid of the sh_t", if you know what I mean. Being prevented from doing so means something pretty specific (having no "outlet", etc.). Doing it in public -- especially since nobody notices but me -- is also pretty self-explanatory. But, yeah, for me, it's always about purging the crap I've been carrying around inside me (I love how literal my subconscious is, but, eww )

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
I felt rather pleased at having gotten rid of so much useless "stuff".
Exactly. That's exactly it.

Dunno what to say about Thor and his bunny-cat. I guess you'd have to consider what Thor means to you. To me, he means very little, but when I dream of Doctor Who, he's a kind of Christ figure (though his archetype is actually a combination of Saviour and Trickster, but keep in mind that Trickster is the agent of change). Plenty of people have noted the Doctor Who archetypical "Saviour" thing going on, but not many dream of him in that respect, and I've never heard of anyone else who has Doctor Who dreams of that sort. It all just depends on where your point of reference is and what you like and experience in your daily life, I think. Some dream symbols are nearly universal, but some are excruciatingly personal and individual. (You know this, of course. I'm just writing it down for the sake of some random person Googling or posterity or something.)