Thread: healing hyper thyroid

healing hyper thyroid

Hey Rob

So I found out something about myself, I 'suffer' from a hyper thyroid. Read all the symtoms and had two diagnoses about it. I realized that my throat charka is kidna weak too. When I did the KR that is where my K stopped at, I think anyway.

Aside from raising energy to my throat chakra and doing energy work on the thyroid, do you have any suggestions? thanks
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: healing hyper thyroid

Thyroid problems are usually related to Iodine. Also to fluoride, as fluoride counteracts Iodine. It is best to remove all fluoride from your diet. And that includes using fluoride free toothpaste and water.

The throat chakra is particularly effected by your ability to communicate, and by the level of maturity of your personality.

'Man, know thyself' Socrates applies here, which is all about self examination and introspection.

And, it can help to do something like leaning public speaking, or taking a job as a teacher, or doing voice over work, etc.

Therapy can also help a great deal. Everyone can benefit from psychotherapy.

robert