Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

Blog Entries

Re: My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

Sinera-
    Check out Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe book series. There is a lot about Atlantis past life regressions in these books (most of it I believe was in Volume two, but it is also scattered across the others) and old civilisations.
    Also check out Edgar Cayce on this topic. There is a book on his past life readings on Atlantis only, it's called "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis".
    Yay!!! thank you so much, I had no idea added to my "to read" list.

Moo & BW- I think you're right, the area is pretty much confusing to say the least I'm still going with what Newton writes since he repeated the process (let's call it experiment) many times and got the same answers and that's as scientific as it gets, to me. And I haven't heard about what you mentioned, but I like the concept! it's quite possible that the individual "downlads" it so they would know what to expect. I guess coming in to an unfamiliar setting can become very overwhelming.

Osiris-
    I was told, after inquires I made while out of body, that I was a mountain man and participated in a Indian massacre, vision came with only sounds of the slaughter, my voice talking at the time and the ..screaming, crying of the victims and there families ect... it was pretty ugly... And the experience of them taking me back there was mind blowing.

wow... some harsh exeriences you've got there. Hope you're ok! it sounds really scary.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

na I invite harsh experiences from my guides here and over there, Its too difficult for them to get through the way things are. I want to be hit with a hammer right up beside my head, its the easiest way to gain clarity and come to real-ish conclusions.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Blog Entries

Even though I came in to this world with distinct memories from previous ones (or one), I have never known who I was before, even if I was 'someone' before at all. This is because when as a child I recognized 'other' babies from 'before' every once in a while, they didn't recognize me, and I have one memory of running in a large concrete tube-like thing, and being chased, and that is all. But the regressions I've done always say I'm not 'one' person but a group, or no one at all. FWTW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Aleister Crowley. man my life has sucked
    I don't know that much about him but cool hehe

Even though I came in to this world with distinct memories from previous ones (or one), I have never known who I was before, even if I was 'someone' before at all. This is because when as a child I recognized 'other' babies from 'before' every once in a while, they didn't recognize me, and I have one memory of running in a large concrete tube-like thing, and being chased, and that is all. But the regressions I've done always say I'm not 'one' person but a group, or no one at all. FWTW.
    That's awesome. I think a very low percentage of people can say they have this kind of memory
    I wonder if these past life regression videos on YouTube have any effect. I once tried one and only saw a black haired white woman for a few seconds, then nothing. Maybe it would work for others, though.
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Blog Entries

If anyone wants to try a past life regression, here's a guided video. If you decide to try it, post and let us know how it worked! yay! and there are other videos about it on YouTube ( I searched past life regression hypnosis).

Thank you dearest dontco for posting this regression, it was wierd....I did not see anything before we hit the elevator...I was in 3 of me...one floating with my back on the elevator sealing...one standing in the elevator with someone else...and one in a hole in the elevator floor....when we came out of the elevator....and opened the door ...it was my right leg where the staires lead to the next door....when I opened the door...it was just space...and when I turned my eyes up in the space I see my legs only from lower legs and feets...and a huge dragon kissing my feets....the feeling I got...was that I have no past life....and no future life as this kind of life so to speak....I only saw this life...the dragon kissing my feets is from this life....wierd???

So this keeps me ponder a long time...haha..

Love'
    ia'
    Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    If anyone wants to try a past life regression, here's a guided video. If you decide to try it, post and let us know how it worked! yay! and there are other videos about it on YouTube ( I searched past life regression hypnosis).
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In 2009 I went to a past life therapist. Even one who was trained in Michael Newton's method. It did not work. I am not hypnotisable. Same applies to any guided meditation (which is a bit similar for me). It just does not work. I cannot get into it enough. It was a frustrating experience back then because I thought I needed it so badly and was very disappointed.

Today I think it was a blessing because only after that I started to investigate OBEs and APs and similar stuff. And finally also came to this place in 2010 after having read Robert's AD-book.

I am planning on a full regression now indeed. Via AP. This is the only way for me. Others have done it too. It is possible to go into a past life. After I have managed to gather the 'last batch' of some basic data via the Akashic Void on my target Sinera (year of birth and full name and exact birth place still missing...) I will do this regression. It's fixed, on the plan, no way around it. Keep yah posted.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you dearest dontco for posting this regression, it was wierd....I did not see anything before we hit the elevator...I was in 3 of me...one floating with my back on the elevator sealing...one standing in the elevator with someone else...and one in a hole in the elevator floor....when we came out of the elevator....and opened the door ...it was my right leg where the staires lead to the next door....when I opened the door...it was just space...and when I turned my eyes up in the space I see my legs only from lower legs and feets...and a huge dragon kissing my feets....the feeling I got...was that I have no past life....and no future life as this kind of life so to speak....I only saw this life...the dragon kissing my feets is from this life....wierd???

So this keeps me ponder a long time...haha..

Love'
    ia'
    Hey IA! Thank you for checking out the video! And yes, I think your experience is really something to ponder about.
    much love

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    In 2009 I went to a past life therapist. Even one who was trained in Michael Newton's method. It did not work. I am not hypnotisable. Same applies to any guided meditation (which is a bit similar for me). It just does not work. I cannot get into it enough. It was a frustrating experience back then because I thought I needed it so badly and was very disappointed.

Today I think it was a blessing because only after that I started to investigate OBEs and APs and similar stuff. And finally also came to this place in 2010 after having read Robert's AD-book.

I am planning on a full regression now indeed. Via AP. This is the only way for me. Others have done it too. It is possible to go into a past life. After I have managed to gather the 'last batch' of some basic data via the Akashic Void on my target Sinera (year of birth and full name and exact birth place still missing...) I will do this regression. It's fixed, on the plan, no way around it. Keep yah posted.
    Sinera, that's really annoying, I'm sorry about what you went through, I feel for you But I think it really came out for the best, in the end. I guess we all (or most) have something that pushed us to this spiritual path. I was in a very bad time in my life when I started reading Neville Goddard and it's what started the whole thing for me (the teacher appears when the student is ready ).

Ooooohh yes, do tell about your regression! I'm sure many would love to hear.

BTW- about hypnotizability- as I understand the more outgoing a person is the easier it is to hypnotize him. I'm not really sure about myself but I tried this test right now and got:
    You scored 34 points! You are a good hypnotic subject and will go into hypnosis easily.

But this test seems a bit silly.

And when I tried (another) regression on YouTube I just sort of got glimpses and then I saw a vision of a woman in a room injecting herself. I really don't know what to make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Hey IA! Thank you for checking out the video! And yes, I think your experience is really something to ponder about.
    much love
    Thank you dontco ...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce