Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

Re: My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

I did the video for 35 min. I thought this was a good time to try but it didnt seem to work for me tho his relaxation tech worked very well on me (it hurt when I broke myself out of trance, I didnt say the key word tho). I have been hypnotized before.. kinda.. nearly my whole life I am aware when asleep, so I am aware when hypnotized. I thought he talked too much and kept interrupting me while I was observing. He didnt do an exercise to remove my own thoughts from the incoming info, such as watching everything on a theater screen (I didnt do that because he said to only follow his instructions). Also.. suggesting things I see? Is that normal in hypnotism? When I researched, the location names didnt match up, so at least some of the info was incorrect. The only part that felt pretty certain was when I got out of the elevator there was a big black void.
    Maybe it just wasn't a good time for me. I usually have better luck doing things on my own.

When I went to school at the Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii the 3rd 'year' students did past life observations on guests and other students as part of their weekly practice called 'aura readings'. They do it for free in person and on phone (in person is better). Im only 2nd 'year' I havent taken aura reading. They also teach how to access the akashic records late in the classes, I was impatient and did it the 1st year.

I know about a some of my past lives from 'dreams', observation, C.C.H., personal fears skills and quirks that were not developed in this life, and people I meet who I had a relationship with or I wronged or who wronged me (sometimes I want to tell total strangers how sorry I am for what I did). Personally I dont think Karma is a good thing unless it is applied to someone who only learns from cause and effect.
    I like the skills you developed in past lives can be real handy.

Blog Entries

@mystyx: Thanx for trying out the regression video! And I must say your school sounds awesome! can you tell us about aura reading and accessing the records and how to do it? (if it's ok)
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Hello! Dear AD members, I have an interesting question for you! What past lives do you know about? Also- do you remember what lessons you've learned from these lives?
    That's do interesting for me, when I hear about these things, I'm happy like a little child
    thank you so much!
    Dontco
    Past Lives

• Waiting to be 'be-headed'
    • Soon to marry a man i didn't want to marry
    • living free, joyful, youthful, at peace
    • female reptilian queen
    • a giant
    • fish, frog, dog, gorilla, dolphin, bird

These are what i know...

x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Past Lives

• female reptilian queen
    • a giant

These are what i know...

x
    Yay, thanks for posting! Sorry I missed your response... You've got some awesome past lives on your list! I bet the giant one was interesting.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Past Lives

• female reptilian queen
    • a giant

These are what i know...

x
    Wow a lizard queen and a giant. When were the nephilim? You must be pretty old. Im sure some of us are millions of years old. I met a 'Reptilian Matriarch' before pretty scary. I was once a bad guy too .. maybe you were nice queen I dunno

Most of the negative effects of past traumas I overcame in this lifetime.
    Starting from oldest known.

-- a 'bad guy': a male high priest who helped destroy Lemuria and brought many demons into the world through portals. as a result I have no interest in intentionally causing harm. also some various things from that past have come up despite it being about 20,000 years ago.
    --a wizard called Artemis. as a result learning from the elements is my default path. lots of influences from the wiz. he longtime gave me a sense of being in the wrong time period
    --an eastern monk who dedicated his life to meditating in a cave: it greatly improves my ability to meditate. I know Buddhist entities because of it. I live like a monk in this life.
    --a tai chi swordsman (maybe)
    --a woman baker who had her entire village slaughtered by vikings. she was the only survivor. some of it I remember like being there. I met a few of the vikings, reincarnated so I could forgive them. I still love to bake and do so as an expression of love.
    --a deckhand sailing a wood ship to the 'new world': where I got my love of adventure and fear of 'human made objects sunken in water'
    --someone called Brenden.. who was a 'god' apparently
    --a little boy in America who HATED failure. : still working on that one
    --I have memories of my most recent life, everything that happened between dying and being born into this life. I know what it is like to be a fetus and all the stages of development. We actually have all our memories the first few months as a fetus and they fade as our new body grows. I used to get a lot of dejavu but instead of just a feeling I would sometimes see myself arranging my future life with someone.

Its hard to be sure of most of it, but unexplainable traits and skills are a very good indicator of past lives. In this life I had to process what I call 'rage of the ages': karmic anger accumulated from all previous lives. And a sensation I call 'soul fatigue', that is being sick of existing and reincarnating for so long. Being old doesn't necessarily mean more advanced; you could spend 100k years to learn one lesson.