Thread: Making a living from Truth

Making a living from Truth

Dear RB, I would like to start by saying thank you. I first encountered your work when my H.S. brought me face to face with your book, Astral Dynamics, in 2009. I was very much naïve and skeptical back then. Today, I am grateful for your contributions to my mind and to humankind.

My 3 questions for you are:

1. How have you managed to spread so much knowledge (from who influences the running of our societies to how the greater reality functions) in our world without being stopped by the so called governmental powers that be?

2.Similarly, how have you managed to make a living by spreading information such as your RK course, that could so drastically open up minds to the truth, without having someone (terrestrial or otherwise) show up at your front door with the means to silence you?

3.Lastly, what advice could you give to someone who would also like to make their income from exploring the greater reality and spreading truth without being made to disappear mysteriously or die of an unprecedented case of food poisoning?

I ask these questions because in some of the interviews I have listened to or forum posts I have read, there does seem to be a point where you stop disclosing information, yet you always reveal just enough to turn the universe upside-down anyway.

I understand if you are unable to be too specific in your answers of these types of questions, but general guidance on these matters would very much be appreciated.

Mizu

Re: Making a living from Truth

If this were a real concern, then the reason I have not been interfered with, in the sense you ask, would be that the majority of my work is new and therefore the power of it is not understood by the powers that be. They need boxes to tick....

My higher self would never put me in a position where I would be in real danger...not unless there was an important lesson or realization involved that I needed.

I do stop informing at a point, because there are some things that should only be passed on to people in person, when they are ready. For all that, for me to reveal more, the secret is to ask the right questions.

As for my health and safety, well, I am not about to release a car that runs on water and put the oil companies out of business. It would be foolish to do so in the world in which we live. Something like this could be done, but only if you were prepared to release the information for free to the world on the internet. This way, it could not be stopped.

But to do that, an inventor would have to forgo all copyright and profit.

A single person can be stopped easily. But it is impossible to stop everyone.

As for making a living....this is the secret of making a living doing by what you love...to follow your bliss. Any money I might make doing what I do is incidental, and often accidental. I would still do the work regardless.

Follow your bliss and do what makes you happy in the doing. That way you will live a very happy life. You might never be wealthy, but you will always be happy.

peace, robert

Thank you for the prompt response.

Your answers have shed light on some perceptions that I had not seen before. I feel as if I get closer to following my bliss every year, and you words encourage me to keep at it no matter the difficulties.

I hope to work with you one day,

Mizu

Following your bliss is pure manifestation.

To do this you need to connect with your higher self and to trust that it (God, Source) will look after you and provide everything you need for your life journey.

Even if, through following your bliss, you are very poor and can barely feed yourself, you will be happy. And at the end of your life, this is the only thing that matters. All wealth will fall to dust. For happiness and fulfillment are the true gold.

robert