Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
that's both an assumption and a huge generalization.

Practicing or making a ritual isn't limited to and/or summoning other world denizens.
Spell-craft and Majick rituals require study , steady discipline , understanding and years of practice , to call it out as "egoistic psycho drama" is very rude and implies snide derision.Be very careful of how you describe what you are putting into account hereafter.
We have rules for this.
Sorry about it, i was just read an evocation journal that belongs to 1970s and felt that spirits does not like to manifest or take form in a physical substance, as it agonize. Besides, operator was insulting and offending the spirit verbally all the way, probably the account's influence affected my manner in original post.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
If you could write out in clarity what exactly is it that underlies your query , it'd help garner greater reply.
Thanks. I will try to be more specific and without generalization or assumptions.

If a practitioner has the ability of astral projection, and lack the clair-sense abilities in the physical or no possibility to arrange a temple and tools for a ritual, can s/he use preferred catalog of spirits to meet them in the astral plane?

It does not matter, if to get physical results there need to be physical medium. Just Q&A with spirits is enough.

If so, is there any significant disadvantage in quality of communication compared to physical.

Actually, i was not addressing sigils as spirit seals. I was talking about Osman Spare's sigil magick. But i get your point.

Finally, i found that, creating a thought form of desired outcome in the astral plane has explained by Koetting in his book, Become a Living God, so it is out of question now.

Thanks in advance.