Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astral sex.

Astral sex.

I wonder what Your exepriences are?

I had a succubus a long time before and lately I had some fun with two blond bombs . One was a virgin.

Share some evil, so I ain't alone.

Re: Astral sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberator View Post
    I wonder what Your exepriences are?

I had a succubus a long time before and lately I had some fun with two blond bombs . One was a virgin.

Share some evil, so I ain't alone.
    I can share my evil what no-one has understood. When my first bf was unfaithful to me I was feeling it and he did deny it everythime I asked him, so to be able to cope with this and meet him in total love, I had to also be unfaithful to him, then I could not Point a finger at him or say anything, this was my way to survive in this relationship, and this learned me how I do not want to live...at this time I was between 15-17 yrs old. This helped me to shape my Life and my morales.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

When I was a kid I wanted a ghost GF. I thought someone made out of glowy light clouds was super sexy.
    I also wanted a fairy familiar. I got a familiar but the GF turned out to be something like a succubus, not what I like.

Actually had lots of encounters. Once I was sleeping in sacred Kalalau valley Kauai next to a cave covered floor and ceiling with spider webs, and a sheer cliff above where rocks fell off with deadly speed thanks to goats. I was often afraid that a rock would kill me while I slept and looked up with fear every night. One night while I was mostly asleep a woman made of wood with a vine pony tail came out of the cliff wall. We made love, wherever I touched her became soft. She said she would protect me from harm while I was near her cliff. Thereafter every time I looked up at the cliff I immediately felt love instead of fear. And I never got hit by a rock in the months I stayed under that cliff.

Tonight I spent some good time with Afro-African priestess of my Godess. She had nice chocolate ass and was very professional in what she did.

Than I got back to my two blond bombs

Tonight I spent some good time with Afro-African priestess of my Godess. She had nice chocolate ass and was very professional in what she did.

Than I got back to my two blond bombs
    Is this a provocation or to brag??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post

Love
    ia
    It's my good will to share fun parts of astral and possibilites one can achive.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post

Love
    ia

Girl you said it!

Oy, I accually replied to get the thread moving on. Please tell me, do anyone knows if astral sex affects real body? Like penetrating vagina affects the size and measurment? As I've encounter switching vibes and seems from my experience that the actuall damage to body is done. Anyone have gone through some research on that?

Oy, I accually replied to get the thread moving on. Please tell me, do anyone knows if astral sex affects real body? Like penetrating vagina affects the size and measurment? As I've encounter switching vibes and seems from my experience that the actuall damage to body is done. Anyone have gone through some research on that?
    I am not sure I understand your question? Do you mean if having astras sex with a man with huge man-hood that it would widhen the fleshbodys women-hood bigger?? Is it this you ask if anyone know??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

No, it doesn't. The etheric body will transfer sensation to the physical body, (nerve endings firing) but since it has no 'real' physical presence (if you believe in ectoplasm, it's like a mist, so no) it doesn't affect it in that way. I would say the effect is the opposite, if there is a resulting orgasm. But enough of that please, let's not get too graphic.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast