Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need some advice and help about my OBE's/AP's, and lack there of... :(

Blog Entries

Re: Need some advice and help about my OBE's/AP's, and lack there of... :(

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Hey, just wanted to point out that if you want to download the book suggested above, just google "the phase by michael raduga" and you'll find it for free (and it's legal, too!)
    Plus if you wanna try lucid dreaming (totally up to you) I will point out a couple of suggestions:
    1. Write a dream journal, immediately after waking up.
    2. Do a lot of reality checks during the day. You can check your hands to see if they're distorted (they're supposed to look different in a LD). The text you read should look differently. Plus, you should look distorted in mirrors. A smart person around here (sorry, I can't remember who it was) said he/she uses an application that reminds to do a reality check every half an hour or something similiar.
    You can do it!
    dontco.

Thanks for the tips but I've already got a lucid dream setup going (I have multiple reminder apps, apps that play music and binaural beats at a certain time when you're asleep, subliminal messaging systems.... I've got it all!). When I said that I've tried "everything", I really meant it. also yes thank you, I found the book but have yet to read it - I'm reading one by Robert about energy work at the moment, but thank you again.

Hey,to mind-split:your physical body and your astral body have a different mind-set/storage. So you could project but your mind-set/storage stays with the one in the physical and not with the astral one. So you only can experience the physical and forget the astral one...

Blog Entries

You can forget it consciously, but it will get stored in your subconscious, where it can be accessed by either reaching deep trance or further dreaming. Ever been in a dream and remembered you've been there before, or met someone you knew before, only in your dreamspace?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

CFT - yes, I've done that quite a few times!! Like I'm having a dream and all of the sudden I realize that it's the same recurring dream I've been having for YEARS, or I see something and realize that the same thing has happened numerous times before in other -different- dreams. It's cool.

Sorry I stopped responding guys, I kinda went offline for a little while. I'm just posting today because I wanted to report some success that I've had with lucid dreaming and today even (this afternoon) I astral projected for a couple minutes, but something really weird happened. I'm gonna post a new topic on it in a minute. I had success this time I think because I tried it just as I was coming out of a dream... Like the dream stopped, I was awake (not moving though) and naturally my brain started going back to the same dream but I thought, NO, this is the perfect time to try projecting... So I visualized a dream I recently had about floating feet first up into the air (not actually astral projecting though, but a lucid dream about it) and within SECONDS I was out of my body!!! Anyway please check out my new topic after this cause I need some help figuring out what the heck happened. I'll still respond here though. Thanks for all the help, everyone!!!! Xo

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

yessss.... I believe I FINALLY figured out how to initiate out-of-body travel from dreams/just after one ended... Finally getting the hang of it.