Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not Having Body Sensations after 6 Weeks

Re: Not Having Body Sensations after 6 Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by jzinser View Post
    I think that "trying to hard" might be your worst enemy, just enjoy the sessions and the energy work and take the pressure of yourself! Just relax, enjoy and feel your body and its reactions. 10 mins of meditation seems to little for me... try doing 30 min before attempting an exit technique.

You can try this as well: Relax and clear your mind however you like, when you feel in trance (heavy and very relaxed) say "Help me to get out of body" like actually say it with your mouth. I read about this and last week I felt already a bit disassociated but I couldn't lift off so I said it, I felt something pulling me by the chest... I freaked out a bit and broke the trance. So.. you can try this, just be ready to feel something pulling you up!
    That's interesting to say that out loud. I've tried in my mind but not with my mouth.By the time I'm working on the exit techniques, I've been meditating for at least 30 mins unless I'm trying in the morning where I'm already relaxed. My mind is really clear of monkey mind and my focus is really on. I've even experimented with just letting go and doing nothing for 10 mins in between doing something. It feels like a block of some sort. It's strange, like I need a key to a lock or I can't get in.

2. Re: Not Having Body Sensations after 6 Weeks

Hey CF,
    I tried to provide the detail you asked for but didn't hear back from you. Any ideas?

TIA
    =sean

Blog Entries

I'm sorry I've been out of commission lately due to health issues, but I'll take a look at the thread.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Ok, everything I've read says you're doing everything right. The only thing that caught my eye is this:
    Things I notice are that my body is stiff like it's asleep and is really hard to move. I don't feel any exit sensations or vibrations, even if I fall asleep which I've done a few times. I do feel subtle twitches sometimes. I've felt liquid electricity in my head and shoulders a couple times. On occasion I'll get an image flash, like today was of an old person's shriveled toe with a long toe nail.
    This makes me think that you're the type of person who simply does not get vibrations as symptoms of transition. In this case you should not focus on trying to 'feel' anything, and shift your attention to the visual information you are getting, and also focus on noises you may or may not hear. Two symptoms to pay attention to are: The short visions you describe, and/or 'seeing through the eyelids.' These are indications that you are in the right state to project. If you are seeing through your eyelids, do an exit technique like the rope technique. If you are getting short visions, try to focus on them until they slow down, and you can feel yourself falling into them. Then you will be in the astral realm, and not the real time zone, but a projection is a projection.
    If you have been sitting for more than 45 or 50 minutes and are getting no love, start doing an energy body loosening technique, this may set up some stimulation and movement, and then go from there, depending on what kind of symptoms you get.

5. Re: Not Having Body Sensations after 6 Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Ok, everything I've read says you're doing everything right. The only thing that caught my eye is this:
    This makes me think that you're the type of person who simply does not get vibrations as symptoms of transition. In this case you should not focus on trying to 'feel' anything, and shift your attention to the visual information you are getting, and also focus on noises you may or may not hear. Two symptoms to pay attention to are: The short visions you describe, and/or 'seeing through the eyelids.' These are indications that you are in the right state to project. If you are seeing through your eyelids, do an exit technique like the rope technique. If you are getting short visions, try to focus on them until they slow down, and you can feel yourself falling into them. Then you will be in the astral realm, and not the real time zone, but a projection is a projection.
    If you have been sitting for more than 45 or 50 minutes and are getting no love, start doing an energy body loosening technique, this may set up some stimulation and movement, and then go from there, depending on what kind of symptoms you get.
    Hey, sorry to hear that you've been under the weather. The visions that I get are so quick. They feel like milliseconds and will get MAYBE 1-3 if I'm lucky, but I can't latch onto them, they're too fleeting. I once got the sound of someone calling my name, but that's it. I always go back and mix in energy loosening techniques with the exit practices. It just feels like there's a huge barrier to getting anywhere. I would've thought with the wide variety of techniques that I've used over the last year and a half, I would've gotten somewhere, especially considering that I'm on day 88 of the book. When you talk about no love, I'm feeling that big time. I've moved deep into trance so many times and nothing happens. The body's fallen completely asleep, and I've separated from my ego and have no thoughts, but there's just nothing. No sensations, no visualizations. It's kind of like the void that many talk about. After two hours, I just give up so that I can get busy with things that need attending to in my life. Is this at all normal?

Blog Entries

I don't know what normal is, frankly. Do you find that you're having more lucid dreams than before?

7. Re: Not Having Body Sensations after 6 Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't know what normal is, frankly. Do you find that you're having more lucid dreams than before?
    I guess what I meant by normal is that I can't believe that after all this work that I've done, I'm still not able to get to it. Seems strange that Robert can hold weekend workshops and get results out of people, and I can spend probably in the area of 200-300 hours and still not get it. I feel broken. It's really hard not to feel disappointment, but I keep on keepin' on. My lucid dreams have not increased at all. Since I'm at Day 89 of the program, I'm going to focus the next few weeks on the hypnosis recording that I created and see if that does something. Maybe increasing recall will help. I just started on that today and noticed that I slipped in really deep and although I didn't recall anything, I noticed that something happened. I'm just not sure what.

Have you ever heard of someone that just could not astral project and why?

Blog Entries

I've known people that took longer than 90 days (sometimes years) but most of the time in my experience, the situation has been that people have astral experiences, expect all of them to be RTZ OBEs and reject anything that doesn't fit in with that experience, assuming 'it wasn't real' or 'it was something else'.
    Technically, you haven't failed, it's just taking you longer. I'm sure we can figure it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2