Thread: Today I saw a lady...

Today I saw a lady...

I was laying there in my bed after waking up. I was in that state one is in before you make yourself get out of bed.
    I had my eyes closed and I saw an image as if I was watching a video on a screen, but it was clear like I was looking through an open window.
    I saw a pretty black woman sitting in a chair or couch and looking back at me smiling. Her head was like 2 feet from mine so I could only see her head and, neck and shoulders, as well as what was behind her which looked like a home. I only looked for like 3 seconds because I realized I was seeing something when my eyelids were closed in detail and color. Plus there was a woman looking at me and that kind of startled me. I'm not too sure of all the details but I know she had short cropped hair but it was like those small dreads.

I thought this was interesting. The only other time I remember this happening was a few weeks ago. I had my eyes closed and I saw this vast landscape fading in and out a few times before my eyes.

Blog Entries

Re: Today I saw a lady...

This sounds like either remote viewing or a vision. I'm no expert on this of course, but I've heard it mentioned many times in books and on here... I hope someone more knowledgable posts . Sorry I couldn't help...

Blog Entries

This used to happen to me a lot, not so much anymore. I just call it a 'liminal experience', being anything from a visit, a hypnopomp. or a short clairvoyant episode.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

well all i know is I pushed the left side of my face into my pillow. For some reason I thought about one of those new daft punk songs and then I saw what I saw.

I saw a smiling black woman in the hypnogogic state recently too.

Interesting... I'm not sure what to make of it though. Can you describe her appearance?