I'm putting this in this forum rather than the books forum because it pertains directly to protection.

http://www.amazon.com/Magickal-Prote...kal+protection

Available in digital format and in paperback.

I've had some dealings with the author and have found him to be forthright and generally very pleasant. No bad vibes whatsoever. If I knew him better, I'd say I like him, but I can say I like what I've experienced of him, and he strikes me as honest and clear-headed.

The writing is also honest and clear-headed.

The reason I'm making this recommendation is because I've had rather amazing results with it. I've never felt so protected and so calm. It's like I've got an aura of protection around me. So far I've only used a general banishment ritual (very straightforward to do; I'm NOT a fan of complicated rituals) which makes use of angels, and a longer, slightly more complex master protection ritual which, again, calls on angels, but that process is a longer one, involving doing the ritual over a course of several weeks (it's still very straightforward, though, nothing complicated about it at all).

Anyway, I thought I'd leave this out there in case people want to check it out. It's definitely impressed me, and I do NOT impress easily.