Thread: Problems with prolonging projections ?!?

1. Problems with prolonging projections ?!?

Alright guys so I have a question.
    I can basically astral project at will. At least i believe it to be astral projection although it might be an induced lucid dream. But I can only hold it for maybe a minute at most and then it will fade, sometimes i'll return to normal conscious sometimes I'll remain in a deep state where I can re engage the experience.

It's weird. I'll lay down to focus on inducing a projection using a few techniques combined and they work pretty well. I'll get into the black void state of consciousness and then that's when I begin to try and move my energy body and get out of my physical body. If i'm in a deep enough state then it works like a charm and I'll be in a non physical experience. I'll be able to hold it for a minute at the most and then I fade off back into the void. Now here I can either wake up or choose to enter back into the experience. Then sometimes Ill be in my lucid dream (actual lucid dream) and I'll realize I'm dreaming but once I choose to do something of my choice it fades. I feel like I have no choice but to remain only half aware that I'm dreaming because otherwise I'll lose the experience.

Why am I not able to hold my experience as long as I desire? Anyone

Re: Problems with prolonging projections ?!?

Hey

First of all congratulation to your ability.
    To your question it could be a few things the two i think will help the most are:
    - energy work and storage. Do you know what i mean? I mean the new techniques which robert explains here on the website under articlee or inthe forum
    - do a lot of deepening when ur out of body. Touch everything and try to feel the texture of it. Move your hands and lock at them.
    - ok 3 ideas make yourself a plan what u gonna do out of body

Try it and let me know if it helped

Wish u all the best

Why didnt my last post get posted? It was written a moderator need to confirm it? It was quite a long answer

Blog Entries

Lucid dream shmooocid dream. IMO if it's wake induced, it's the same as phasing, which is an induced astral projection (as opposed to an out of body experience.) But I digress.
    Usually it is more common for a person to become lucid just as they are waking up, because the prefrontal cortex comes online at that last REM stage. This is why we remember those dreams, because our 'thinking' brain is coming awake. So it wouldn't surprise me that when you become lucid in a dream on your own, it's because your conscious brain was waking up anyway, so it's natural for the experience to last less time. It can be prolonged if you 'go back in' after waking, but not always.
    Probably not what you were looking for....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Why didnt my last post get posted? It was written a moderator need to confirm it? It was quite a long answer
    It's approved now. Honestly, the board kind of has a mind of its own when it comes to the posts it chooses to hold for review. It's an algorithm that comes with the spam filtering system, and while it does get "trained" after a while (we don't get a lot of false positives any more), it sometimes misses what I consider to be pretty obvious stuff, and it sometimes picks completely on-topic stuff and thinks its spam. We don't have any direct control over it (not even to train the presumably Bayesian filter with "spam" and "ham" posts).

In other words, don't take it personally.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hahahaha ah ok thats the problem
    It happend to me already 2 times with a long post... its just bad after writing it and posting it its gone hehe I was thinking something wrong with my account... but like this I can understand it.

Thanks for explaining

PS: Sorry for hijacking this thread with this problem...

7. Re: Problems with prolonging projections ?!?

@WhiteMonkey I believe so about the energy storage and work. I think i might need to do that a little longer because I do do a little bit of feeling the energy flow into my body as im laying there. maybe i need to work on the storage part. Ill try the deeping part too, sounds like it will work well. Ill get back to you I'll go ahead an read into the Articles a bit too to see what I can learn!

@CFTraveler I never really have just lucid dreams as in going to sleep then waking up in them. Only every so often right when i fall a sleep then I'll wake up 15 minutes later after I have that lucid dream. These are actual induced experiences that I am not able to prolong that well.

Thanks for the feed from both of you. I'll be back with the results soon.

8. Re: Problems with prolonging projections ?!?

So I've been doing the energy storage technique and stimulating the energy body everyday. It seems that my experiences are able to last longer now but not continuous. I will still have the fade and come back and start the experience again. But I feel that I am able to restart much more and the experience will last longer the more I continue to move through the experience.

Overall I say it has been a little success so far but I'll keep at it to see the results more in the future.