Thread: What could it mean for your way of living?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What could it mean for your way of living?

Problems with raising kundalini through energy work (body awareness tactile imaging) are uncommon.

But, I read ya. All you hear is doom and gloom...'where angels fear to tread' ...and etc. This seems to be a common theme. But the reality of kundalini is quite different.

If you and reasonably sane and stable and follow 'the golden rule' it is fairly safe to do.

peace, robert

Re: What could it mean for your way of living?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Problems with raising kundalini through energy work (body awareness tactile imaging) are uncommon.

But, I read ya. All you hear is doom and gloom...'where angels fear to tread' ...and etc. This seems to be a common theme. But the reality of kundalini is quite different.

If you and reasonably sane and stable and follow 'the golden rule' it is fairly safe to do.

peace, robert
    Thanks for your reassuring comments, Robert. I suppose I am more concerned than normal at the moment because I am just about to start a new job but have booked a month off beforehand in which i plan to dedicate some real time to RK. Was just worried how it may impact my new job