Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Had OBE few times in life few questions

I used to get obe when I was younger in my 20s scared me so tried to force myself awake each time now in my mid 30s it happened again there is no doubt in my mind I've had obe I have floated through windows and doors on 2-3 occasions I felt the first few-seconds of my obe where in real time but quickly turned into dream world I guess or what other obe ppl call astral plain? The latest obe I had about 2 weeks ago was the longest and most memorable and the first time I actually felt like I fluttered /floated gently back into my body
    After the experience rather the jolting awake! So I'm totally intrigued and want more so I've tried a few more times since to obe but have had 0 luck !
    Anyway looking to speak with others who have actually had obe because I can't really talk to anyone in my life about it as the few times I brought it up it seems to make them uncomfortable

Matt

Blog Entries

Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Welcome to the forums, Matt.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

welcome

see you on the boards

Hi thanks for welcome I'm curious about obe in real time can it be done and to what extent?

Anyone out there?

Hi Mattleh22, and welcome.
    Firstly just to point out that members who post here are from all corners of the world so our clocks are different. Replies will come but more likely you may have a while to wait.
    Yes no doubt we can leave our physical body and wander around what we perceive as our own physical setting that we are used to.( Real Time Zone as Robert calls it)
    There are some subtle differences that may be noted as we are responsible for interpreting what is around us.
    In a lot of cases when we start practicing we start in our bedroom or wherever our body is at the time.
    Eventually as our experiences get longer ,and we get more proficient and overcome the fear factor it gets more interesting.
    But you've done this already so you know it can be done. I think you just fell asleep as you say into a dream.
    So consciously exiting is the goal and getting rid of the fear.
    Roberts book ( available as an e book ) Astral Dynamics was my bible when I started. I would strongly recommend looking at this.
    I know how you feel about the reaction of others when bringing up this topic. They are uncomfortable because they don't know how to reply or whether to believe or not. I used to go to spiritual groups covering most topics but stopped all that. I felt embarrassed on the few occasions I dared to say what I was experiencing. There would be complete silence. An awkward " oh?"
    Even one lady at a week end retreat gave a workshop on Working with Angels. She couldn't hold a conversation with me and quickly changed the subject.
    So as you explore this avenue further use this forum for your questions and concern and achievements and excitement , but you may have to wait a little for a reply .
    Good luck.
    It's easier said than done but practice, learn,practice,learn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mattleh22 View Post
    Hi thanks for welcome I'm curious about obe in real time can it be done and to what extent?
    Hi Matt. Yes, it can be done, but most OBEs to the RTZ are short, they turn into astral projections fairly soon.

Ok great thank you both for the replies it's comforting in a way to speak with other projectors (is that the right term?) about it I'm not a spiritual person just average guy so I've never spoken to anyone at all about it except mentioning it to my brother who told me that I was freaking him out and my wife who said I know "I'm the one waking u up from sleep paralysis"with a laugh. I will read that book to get started thanks for recommendation !
    sorry for being impatient : )
    no luck on the obe last few weeks for me can u get to point where they r every night ?

Blog Entries

Not on purpose, no. We project every night anyway (that's what dreams are) but are not conscious for them. It would be exhausting to muster up a projection reflex every night- when would you sleep? I project consciously about once a month, but can 'phase into' an altered state any time I want, (without generating an astral double and having an rtz projection) I just don't want to do it every day.

So I've been reading astral dynamics !
    last night I I tried to obe I didn't have an obe but felt some pretty crazy tingling sensations and was able to get what I felt was really close pretty sure I was seeing my room with eyes shut and body /breathing felt like I was asleep a few times I started to feel a floating sensation and also had the tingling sensations also thought while eyes where shut I felt I saw outline of a person and caught glimpses of white I guess energy that was floating around room and seem to create a face here and there nothing concrete yet but I can definitely say something happened last night just not sure what and I'm becoming less of a skeptic as it's becoming hard to deny whatI'm experiencing ! When I came out of the meditation / trance my body felt super relaxed like I had been sleeping ! This went on for what felt like 2 hrs but try as I might didn't get an obe and when I had to get up for a bath room break decided that was enough for the night and went to sleep!
    Any thought /comments that u guys might have would love to hear it keep in mind I still really new just learning the terms etc..
    thank you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast