Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Cft I wanna thank you again your advice is really helpful and what ur saying really helps me make sense of what's going on !
    one thing that I feel might be holding me back is between my 3yr old and my wife I'm always waiting for someone to interrupt me
    can I try this in my car by myself?

2. Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Matt, yesterday I had an interesting experience. I am going to share it with you in case it helps. I was lying on my bed, did a relaxation exercise to get into trance. I could feel some separation but I couldn't seem to get out, I could feel mild vibrations all around my body but I could not lift of. Then I remembered something I read and decided to go with it... I vocally said "Help me get out, take me out of my body" as soon as I said that I felt like a magnet pulling me up, the vibrations increased their intensity and I started to lift... I freaked out a bit and couldn't finish the process. However, whatever helped me felt friendly and with a real intention to help. I will try it again. So... you can try this, the thing is, when you say it you really have to mean it... and be prepared to face what you ask for. I clearly wasn't as prepared as I thought, but I will next time.

Jzisner I was saying I want to leave my body I want to have an obe etc
    in the past I was able to roll out on my own never exp someone or thing trying to help and could see how that would be freaky I'm past the fear of exiting I believe but have never tried so hard and used trance to do it !

Blog Entries

Matt: I used to practice in the car line when my son was in elementary school. I arrived about a half an hour before the bell rang, and practiced for that time. I do not advise any practice whatsoever in a moving car, only in a parked car and not a full-blown projection attempt, because you might be 'too relaxed' to drive the car afterwards.
    But if you're talking about in the parked car in the garage then I don't see why not.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Hi all I've been practicing a few times a week for whatever reason I guess I was having a bit of beginners luck with things first few attempts I had heart racing floating sensations seeing white flashes for lack of better word when eyes closed and I really thought with a few more times I'd have an obe like I've done in the past but this time I'd do it on purpose!! Then for last week or more having no luck can't seem to get into trance state I'm having harder time visualizing energy moving up and down my body, today I had the whole afternoon i relaxed but ended up falling asleep I had a strange dream that I remembered but I'm really chasing that feeling of pulling /slipping out of my body!!
    Will try tonight b4 bed if I remember correctly last time it happened I had gotten a nap earlier in the day !

any advice be great also the last time obe happened something that happens to me from time to time happened sometimes when I close my eyes to go to sleep I see flickering and images not visually but in my mind if that makes sense it's usually images that have to do with a book I'm reading or movie I watched it takes no meditation I just close my eyes and it starts only happens here and there any idea what it is??

Blog Entries

It's hypnagogic imagery, nothing out of the ordinary for the type of awareness work you're doing. It shows you're in a deep enough trance for the dream imagery to show up quickly and randomly, and if desired, can be used for WILDing or phasing.

7. Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Ct ur help really means a lot thank you !
    So I Havnt had a chance to practice and was kinda just taking a little break ....
    so last night I'm tired my wife and son feel asleep so I was just laying in bed and figure I'll enjoy that relaxed state b4 u fall asleep so b4 I know it must have fell asleep not really sure but I felt the vibrations come on and relaxed into them then I left my body my room was dark I couldn't see I commanded sight and then I could see but not well I turned to look for myself sleeping and didn't see myself there??? I also remember going for a window hoping to enter a cool dream or something but that's when I think I woke up !
    had a few other dreams last night but no more obe !
    this obe was not as aware id say as the few others I've had felt more like a dream then previous ones and am wondering why when I turned to look at myself I saw my wife and son who was sleeping between us but not myself ?

Also wondering why this just happens to me sometimes but can't seem to bring it on myself

Blog Entries

I think it happens because you have no tension or are 'trying'. Relaxation is so important.
    It is common for projectors to perceive everything except themselves every once in a while-it may be a defense mechanism from the subconscious mind. The whole "this is what I look like dead" thing can be traumatizing. You also look different when you're unconscious, and it's not attractive, to say the least.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3