Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Had OBE few times in life few questions

1. Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Hi Matt, after reading your story I think we are pretty much in the same place. I had a few spontaneous OBE's in my life and became interested in the topic a few months ago...

I think that finding people in the same stage is good since we can keep track of our progress. I read astral dynamics last week, I think it is a great book but I don't think it works well as a guide. Sure, it has lots of tips and stories, some exercises and techniques as well... but it is certainly not as detailed and step-by-step as M.A.P.
    I think both books compliment very well... I don't know, just my opinion so far.

I will tell you what has worked for me better so far:

The dream journal is KEY, recalling OBE's is pretty much like recalling dreams, since I started the journal 10 days ago I remember at least one or two dreams per night while before it maybe was about one per week... that is huge progress for such a short period of time I think. You should start yours if you haven't.

Energy work is really helping me, I can really feel it flowing when I do the exercises. Not just for OBE, but in general I think these exercises are really helpful and beneficial. And if you are a bit skeptic this will probably help since the sensations are extremely powerful (specially in the legs and arms, at least for me)

By the way, I think yesterday I managed to get out for a few seconds... it was so vivid at the moment, but as soon as I came back the memory became blurry and distant... I guess this becomes clearer as you are more conscious and trained to recall them.

Which techniques do you use to get relaxed and prepare to get OBEs? and which exit techniques are you trying? For relaxation I have been using breathing or focusing on a spot with my eyes closed...

Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Hi thanks for commenting great to hear from someone in same boat!
    I work and have young kids so no afternoon naps for me to play around with so I try b4 bed! last night is the first time I've tried energy work and was pretty shocked at what I felt it was certainly interesting felt I was real close few times 2 times felt my heart race and seemed close but no dice! The session lasted 2 or so hrs and felt floating sensations but no clear exit! I thought I was seeing room with eyes shut at points and also saw what I thought was white sparks /images fluttered here and there some them took somewhat the shape of faces. at a few points I felt negitive thoughts starting to creep in felt little scared but was able to push them out even when I thought I was possibly seeing faces etc ! one odd thing that just came to me as I write this is for part of it I was hearing music that I listen to eairler in the day it was very clear sounded as if I was listening to it for real but I had no clear visions that I can remember everything seemed blurry. when I came out of it I felt as if I'd been sleeping which was nice because I don't get enough as it is!
    the technique I was trying was concentrating on spot above my forehead and when I felt close seeing if my arms would exit in past I've had luck if I could get an arm out I'd roll the rest my body out almost like I was rolling out of bed in real life!

Anyone have thoughts on what I was experienceing also this is really embarrassing but at a few points mostly the beginning the little guy got very excited not sure why exactly .....
    Thanks again

Have tried 3 times for obe and have had the heart racing few times also I get slight floating sensation but I try to raise my arm to see if it's out I'm actually raising my physical arm once I realize that I've moved seems like I have to start over ..... Gonna keep trying ......

4. Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Yeah I am kinda stuck as well, but I feel like im progressing. The hardest part for me is the mind taming part... as soon as I feel a strong sensation I get really excited and break it. But I definitely fell my first energy body now, after a few minutes of meditation I feel it raise above my body

One thing I've noticed is even if I have just 1-2 alcoholic drinks I can't get any energy work done at all!

after getting the feeling like ur hearts racing what do I do try to keep it going try to exit? I've been-bouncing energy from my toes to my head almost like a ball I Havnt learned all the energy centers just yet still reading astral dynamics it's a lot of info

Just tried during a rare nap still nothing getting frustrated ....

7. Re: Had OBE few times in life few questions

Frustration will only make it harder matt!

During last attempt was totally mind awake but breathing was slow steady like body was asleep had few fleeting glimpses of what I'm guessing was dream world but seemed like I was just watching the scene not in it no matter what I did couldn't make things clear I was in my chair then few strange glimpses of dream world or whatever it was then back in my chair when I found myself back in my chair I'd try and stare past my closed eyes and try and exit but no luck
    Any advice is welcome starting to forget the feeling of real exit and doubt slipping into my mind

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mattleh22 View Post
    Have tried 3 times for obe and have had the heart racing few times also I get slight floating sensation but I try to raise my arm to see if it's out I'm actually raising my physical arm once I realize that I've moved seems like I have to start over ..... Gonna keep trying ......
    I would suggest that instead of looking to see if your arm's out you go ahead and start to do an energy body loosening technique. Trying out the arm puts you in an observer position which centers you. Try to direct your consciousness 'out' instead of checking. When you're out you'll know it.
    ps. when you move it doesn't mean you have to start over, just back to the trance state. Passive observation with no movement can achieve that from the position you're in, if you're feeling floaty and disconnected.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mattleh22 View Post
    During last attempt was totally mind awake but breathing was slow steady like body was asleep had few fleeting glimpses of what I'm guessing was dream world but seemed like I was just watching the scene not in it no matter what I did couldn't make things clear I was in my chair then few strange glimpses of dream world or whatever it was then back in my chair when I found myself back in my chair I'd try and stare past my closed eyes and try and exit but no luck
    Any advice is welcome starting to forget the feeling of real exit and doubt slipping into my mind
    The dream flashes/clairvoyance are symptoms of an early trance, and need some deepening. If you're getting quick flashes just ignore them and go back to whatever practice you are doing at that point, but if they are slowing down enough that you can study a scenery, then change your tactic and try to do a 'phasing' type of exit, which consists of studying the back end of the scenery, which should make it 3-D and eventually allow you to 'fall' into or 'be sucked in'to an astral scene. That is also a starting point for an astral projection, just not to the RTZ.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast