Thread: Week 1 Done!

1. Week 1 Done!

Hello everyone, I just finished week one, I would like to share my thoughts and ask a few questions. I will do it day by day so I can remember better.

Day 1- After having a few random OBE experiences in my life and one deliberate one I decided to get informed on the topic and practice. I found M.A.P. so I decided to give it a try. The first day was a bit hard, I haven't meditated a lot in my life so the focus and clearing the mind was hard. Relaxing the feet and legs was amazing though. The 5 minute breathing exercise was extremely hard, I wanted to stop so many times... it felt like an eternity but I managed to get through it. The focus part was good tho, I enjoyed it.

Day 2- Probably the most intense day so far. The breathing part was so much easier, I was in a really deep trance and time went by a lot quicker... I felt so much peace and calm. The focus part was good too, after finishing with the exercises on the book I decided to do a couple more traces from the genitals to the brow area, I felt a huge blockage in my throat area so I worked more time on that part. After that I set my focus about 2 inches away from the brow chakra and kept it for some minutes. Suddenly all my body started vibrating fast, and the vibration feeling started moving upward, like I was "floating". I decided to stop this since I don't want to rush it but it was amazing.

Day 3, 4, 5- Not much here, the breathing and body relaxation parts got a lot easier... I started doing 10 min breathing instead of 5. Good energy work, I started getting a lot better on those sensations and I really enjoy these exercises. Some days I felt a bit tired after the energy work but I guess its normal. By the way, when I work on my feet I feel tingling on my hands as well, not as strong as the feet but has anyone experienced this? What could be the reason?

Day 6- Such a beautiful session. I loved the full body relaxation, especially the neck and face parts, it works great. Good breathing work as well. This is probably the day that I've reached a deeper trance, I was totally submerged on the exercise and nothing could disturb me, noices seemed to come from very far away and I could barely feel my body. I even felt like my hands were a bit higher than they actually were. After I was done, I took my dogs for a walk... all my senses were really open, I saw brighter colors, my skin was really sensitive and I had a very sharp hearing. Also I felt so grateful and happy to be alive. Has anyone gone through something similar after meditation?

Day 7- The session was great as well, I had some serious energy work on my legs this time. I took a nap in the afternoon and tried to project, I fell asleep and then woke up a few minutes later... I tried again. I felt the vibrations once more, but my body was paralized, I couldn't move at all... I tried to move my toe as indicated and I succedeed, then I woke up. Why does this happen?? Was that sleep paralysis??

Anyways... quite a journey to be honest, I am quite excited for the next week.

A few extra notes. The journal has worked great, I remember at least 2 dreams per night now and I've gotten the hang of it. Note: As soon as you wake up don't open your eyes or move, recap the dream 2 or 3 times before doing so... then quickly write key words about it. This makes retention a lot easier. By the way, I've been having so many false awakenings in my dreams, I wake up and then realize I am still dreaming. I check my cellphone when this happens and if I have weird messages I know I am dreaming (lol!). What does this mean? Is it any sort of progress?

Thanks for reading! I hope you had a great weekend!
    Cheers from Mexico

Re: Week 1 Done!

Hey

Wow that sounds great. For sure u have already a strong ability to project since u have a strong and easy progress with trance already congratz.

To your questions. Its normal and quite comon to feel specialy alert and awake after meditation and enerty work. Infeel sometimes like flyingnaround hehe.

To day 7 yes that was sleep paralysis. next time dont try to break it but try to relax and wait sometimes you can project from there.
    To day 2 if u feel the vibrations dont stop go through with it and project if u block it all the time later u will develope a habit to abort ur exit.

To ur dreams it is already really got that u can remember ur dreams and can make reality checks like chefk ur phone. If u realize that ur dreaming thats called a luzid dream. Once u realize it try to feel for ur body. Sometimes u will floating around ur body then and u will already benoutside. Another way is to just feel a physical locatiom in ur dream and touch everything so ur also out of body.

Ps dont stay out of body too long in the biginning just like 30 secs to 1 min is enough for ur first projectionsnso its easyer to keep calm and remember the experiens

congraz and go on like this whish u all the best

Blog Entries

By the way, when I work on my feet I feel tingling on my hands as well, not as strong as the feet but has anyone experienced this? What could be the reason?
    This is quite normal-the hands and feet are the most sensitive places in the body when it comes to energy work, so you almost always have strong sensations, especially in the beginning. This will ease a bit, the more energy work you do the more smooth feedback gets.

..Also I felt so grateful and happy to be alive. Has anyone gone through something similar after meditation?
    I have when I first started meditating longer than a few minutes. But it doesn't happen often any more.

... I felt the vibrations once more, but my body was paralized, I couldn't move at all... I tried to move my toe as indicated and I succedeed, then I woke up. Why does this happen?? Was that sleep paralysis??
    If you woke up before your body did, you were in sleep paralysis. This is not the state to project from, (you can, but it's not typically the easiest way to do it). The vibes you felt were probably reintegration vibrations.

I've been having so many false awakenings in my dreams, I wake up and then realize I am still dreaming. I check my cellphone when this happens and if I have weird messages I know I am dreaming (lol!). What does this mean? Is it any sort of progress?
    This is normal when you begin to do this type of work- it's because you are practicing 'bringing awareness' to what is usually an unconscious process. Eventually you get used to this, and it eases off. It's one of the reasons these types of practices cause tiredness at first, but then ease off as you adapt. As per the cellphone numbers, this is normal in dreams and projections with digital numbers. There are various theories as to the why- maybe since light is strobing (in an LED) what the energy body is capturing is so changeable that it just makes stuff up, or maybe the part of the brain that processes numbers isn't 'on' in the dreamstate. Either way, it's a great way to know you're dreaming- the numbers don't make sense or make 'senseless' sense.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Week 1 Done!

Thanks for the replies! It surely helps to know I am not the only one experiencing these sensations.

About the "sleep paralysis" part... I remembered the day after that during my only deliberate OBE a few months ago I went through the same phase, but that time it was a lot more terrifying as I heard people shouting all over the place, after the noises faded I could move around (with lots of trouble) and my vision was not very good. But it was definitely an OBE.

On saturday I felt the same (without the noises) but I couldn't manage to detach. I am not quite sure it was sleep paralysis... maybe it was an exit phase?

Yeah its also quite normal to hear noises during or before the exit they are called astral noises. They dont always must appear but its best to ignore them since they will fade once separated. Since sleep paralysis and an exit is a very close thing its difficult to say ether it was this or this. Most of the time while sleep paralysis occurs your astral double already projected but your mindset stayed in your body. So it was an exit but your mind didnt follow. This is called the mind-split.

Wish you all the best

Blog Entries

7. Re: Week 1 Done!

Thanks traveler! I will read it

Monkey that sounds like it... I think I projected but my consciousness remained in my physical body. Is there a way to avoid this?

Blog Entries

Just practice.

On page 168 of Master Astral Projection Robert write about Sleep Paralysis:

If waking paralysis occurs during relaxationor trance practice, or if you wake up paralyzed
    and want to try for an OBE exit, relax and go
    along with the experience. No preparation is
    necessary. Simply clear your mind and use an
    OBE exit technique (introduced in Part 2) or
    just imagine the feeling that you are floating
    out of your body. If you succeed, keep the OBE
    very short and re-enter your body about ten
    seconds later, shouting your success. Hold the
    memory of your brief OBE firmly in mind and
    use high emotion to improve shadow memory
    download during re-entry.
    Now since you not so far yet I would suggest to learn one exit technique like the rope technique and then try it the next time your in sleep paralysis.

10. Re: Week 1 Done!

Cool! Thanks whitemonkey