Thread: other self

other self

after reading Roberts book about energy, and applying touch and imagining the sensation in that part of the body, I received a strong vision of the perfect self, it woke me from my sleep, I felt it get up out of my body, the question is can the perfect you heal the real you. I have met my perfect other self before for a moment, but not for a full conversation like Robert had in his book.
    Also energy is wearing off now, finding it very hard to meditate and connect, I had a being drain the sacral chakra of energy and that energy seems depleted now. how to get back I don't know. it seems like after three years of meditation its wearing off and I am drained, like an empty pot, but also I don't want to let go either, so spent along time battling against enlightenment double bind, ie theres no going back when all I had to do was not connect. but the energy has gone as well, I had glimpses of the sun and felt and saw the sun set in my heart when feeling so lonely and sad. basically meditation helped me find my purpose in life, too late. so I need healing but meditation wearing off I feel like there is no hope.

Re: other self

It sounds like you are suffering from spiritual exhaustion.

I recommend you take some time off and focus on physical things. In a way, you need to go on a quest to find your Mojo.

Healing is always available within you, from your higher self. You only have to ask. Pray, meditate, do affirmations, and be vigilant for signs and omens offering advice.

You might like to look at my program on www.astraldynamics.com called 'manifestation and self healing' This is all about connecting with your higher self and healing your self.

robert