after reading Roberts book about energy, and applying touch and imagining the sensation in that part of the body, I received a strong vision of the perfect self, it woke me from my sleep, I felt it get up out of my body, the question is can the perfect you heal the real you. I have met my perfect other self before for a moment, but not for a full conversation like Robert had in his book.
Also energy is wearing off now, finding it very hard to meditate and connect, I had a being drain the sacral chakra of energy and that energy seems depleted now. how to get back I don't know. it seems like after three years of meditation its wearing off and I am drained, like an empty pot, but also I don't want to let go either, so spent along time battling against enlightenment double bind, ie theres no going back when all I had to do was not connect. but the energy has gone as well, I had glimpses of the sun and felt and saw the sun set in my heart when feeling so lonely and sad. basically meditation helped me find my purpose in life, too late. so I need healing but meditation wearing off I feel like there is no hope.