Thread: Day 9

1. Day 9

Ok so I just went through day nine, the energy work surprises me everytime. Some different things happened today and I want to know if it is normal and what do they mean.

First of all, while doing the breathing meditation I suddenly started feeling like I had 'vertical ocean' inside me, like waves going from the head to the the toes... they actually felt quite strong. What is this? I tried to move my energy body and I could feel a slight separation from my physical around the torax.

When I started working on my right palm I suddenly felt like it got really warm and like I had a beating heart inside it, moving all around the palm with really strong beating sensations. What is this??

I could not feel anything on my right arm when I did the energy work there, while my left arm was buzzing like crazy. Then I tried to do only wrist to elbow and it worked... I found an energy blockage on my right elbow! So I worked a bit harder here and I should keep doing so to remove the blockage right??

That is all for now... thanks!!

Blog Entries

Re: Day 9

Since you're just starting, I would recommend just to do everything more or less even, because sensations are variable and can vary from day to day. Since you're adding exercises to exercises, at this point it's not necessary to concentrate too much on any perceived issue, just keep things even, so to speak.
    The feeling on the palm is normal, probably due to some energy structure (palms and soles are supposed to be inflow/outflow channels, so it's not surprising that the feeling is quite as strong as it sometimes is.
    The wavelike feeling through the body is normal too, I suppose it's just energy feedback. This will ease too with practice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.