Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trance experience and questions

Blog Entries

Re: Trance experience and questions

Hi Vega. Just wanted to add a couple of little things.
    The 'being more conscious than conscious' is also an indication you are in that focus 12 or expanded state. It used to come more often for me, and was recognizable. When I am in that state I don't bother to do exit techniques or energy-based movements, because I recognize that my consciousness has expanded and my being in the body is just a matter of location. In that state I just look for something far away to look at and let my attention take me there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Interesting. Thanks for that CFTraveler! Never would have guessed that's what 12 felt like. I guess I always associated the deeper focus states with more wavering consciousness, so the super expanded and alert mental state I was hitting made me think I wasn't doing something quite right. Especially since the mental effort to do energy work or exit techniques at that point are just so difficult. It's like my mind really doesn't want to lol.

By looking far away, I assume you mean minds eye right, and not with your eyes open? It sounds more like the phasing technique is beneficial at that point, as opposed to a direct exit with energy work. In which case, F12 seems to be a little too deep for that then.

Blog Entries

Mind's eye, but ocassionally vision screens. It's more about the feel inside the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Mind's eye, but ocassionally vision screens. It's more about the feel inside the experience.
    I totally get that. Feeling around is super clear!

In your experience then, what level of trance are you feeling for if you wanted to apply the techniques in Astral Dynamics? It seems like this depth of F12 is a bit too expanded to start that kind of exit.

Blog Entries

More than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    More than normal.
    Hah! Fair enough.

I'll keep everyone posted with some of the new ideas you've all presented!

Hey guys!

I wanted to check in with you all and share a great experience I had today. But first, a lot of the things we've discussed here has been helpful in someway or another. I've worked "giving myself permission" early on in my routine after physical relaxation. And the more I practice trance the more clear the signposts get. Thanks again for all that help!

But today I hit a new landmark! And I could use your guys' help figuring out just what the heck happened.

I started with physical relaxation and some various mantras. I then prepared to move on to do some energy work, storing, and then hit a light trance for some lower chakra work. As I started stimulating my feet, my mind really lost interest. I believe I was too tired to really hold a strong enough focus to feel my energy, so I just ran with my mind's lead and relaxed.

As I was lying there I felt the settled heavy feelings I've come to associate with light trance. Nothing too heavy, nothing too relaxed. Just nice deep physical relaxation of the body and more stillness of the mind. I was lying there paying attention to the blackness behind my eyelids, just letting it capture my attention. Eventually, I felt my body lightly tingle in the same way it usually does as I begin the falling exercises to bring on a full trance. So following the tingling cues, I started the falling sensations, which moved the tingling into more of a deep heaviness and mental stillness. I hung out at this level of trance for a while, and noted I started feeling very warm (usually I get too warm from the covers at this point) so I decided to carefully move the cover off my upper body so I'd stay cooler (typically I get super flushed in my face and almost overheat at this level). After a few more moments of relaxing back into the heaviness, I felt my mental clarity shift and the blackness behind my eyes got a bit brighter as my mind seemed to snap more alert and aware, all while my body minted the deep heaviness feeling. At this point, I've slowly moved into what I've routinely hit, and associated to be a decent full trance state. Pretty much where I've always hit when I've talked about things in this thread.

Now here's where things get more interesting. Instead of feeling my mental awareness snap more alert and riding with it to do some energy work, I decided to keep relaxing into the heaviness and stare off into the now black again area behind my eyelids. I tried to keep my attention there and notice anything that seemed to appear (nothing very clear or colored, but of course it sometimes seems like you see random shapes). I kept on this way for a while and decided I would try to find the 3D blackness that a lot of the people who follow the phasing technique talk about.

I don't know how long it was, but eventually I felt this weird expansion feeling? It's hard to explain. And my body started feeling this weird tingling sensation. But it was a tingling sensation that was much more intense than your usual energy work buzzing feelings. While I felt this tingling sensation wash over my body and intensify a bit (which wasn't comfortable, but also not uncomfortable) it felt like I was becoming more disassociated with my body. I tried to stay calm and kept making sure not to hold my breath, which I feel like I did pretty well, but I still ended up losing the sensations and ended up back in a pretty full trance state.

Honestly, instinctually it felt like the onset of the vibrations. I can only imagine that if I had relaxed into it more and carried it out longer, it would have escalated further. But I'm very curious. Are my instincts correct? Or am I just finally realizing what a full trance feels like and my "labels" have been a bit off all along? Maybe I began inducing vibrations because my body awareness finally shifted far enough away from my body by preoccupying my mind with the blackness?

As always, any and all help is appreciated. I can't wait to try again and see where things go!

That sounds to me like you went to your exspanded energy body and you werengetting ready to leave your body. Try some exit techniques next time this happens and maybe younwill be lucky.

Congratulations and hope to hear some good news soon ��