Thread: BrainWave Generator - ooer!

Gina P Guest

BrainWave Generator - ooer!

Moderator Note: As we now have these new forums this has been moved to the new correct place for it.
    I've just listened to the BrainWave Generator CD for the first time, having had great success already using the book. It's all very odd and I wondered if I was alone in my weirdness. I've generally found that no matter how weird I think I am...someone on an AP board has the same thing...

As long as I can remember, low vibrational humming noises have made me feel extremely odd. Like I was going to pass out or something. Has anyone else noticed the odd sound effects they put into TV programmes and films when there's a 'suspense' moment? A very low vibration noise...sounds pretty intense through a Bose system! When that happens I have to leave the room as I feel so odd. I had to leave my local butchers one day because I thought the low hum from their refridgerators was going to make me flip out somehow.

I'm pretty surprised that those kind of vibrational frequencies are used in the BrainWave Generator...I'm going to try it tomorrow and just hope I survive the experience!!

Does anyone else have these problems with low vibrational noises??

Blog Entries
    I only have a couple of possible answers: The frequencies used in the BWGen are low because the frequencies that the brain naturally produces in an OBE are low, and the idea is to make your brain entrain to produce the frequency, to help produce the conditions necessary for the OBE.
    As for the low hum, some of us are sensitive to 'bass' freq.s, (I have problems with subwoofers- they make me want to 'murderize' whoever has them, an irrational and violent response on my part. I know that very extremely low freq.s can alter behavior, but the frequencies used in the BWGen. shouldn't to that- it doesn't happen to me, and I don't know of anyone else that this happens to) but maybe after this post someone else may have this reaction-let's see.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Gina P Guest
    Thank you for your kind reply CFT. xx

I was unable to put the BWG onto a music CD, well so far anyway. I might have to wait until next year when they're out in a set.

I was interested to hear of your response to bass frequencies...thank goodness I don't feel like that, or there might be 'murder on the dancefloor'... It's all very interesting though...and I'm intrigued.

Mine feels more like 'interference'...like my brain is irrevocably jammed when I hear those really low frequencies. They pulsate through my head and just jam me somehow.

I look forward to hearing any elses experiences.

BriMercer Guest
    Hi Gina P,

Actually, the frequency of the audible sounds on the BWGen presets does not necessarily have a direct affect on OBE. The BWGen works by using binaural beats (different frequencies played in each ear). How it affects your state of consciousness isn’t what you hear but the difference between the frequencies played in the right ear vs. the left ear. For example, hearing 220 Hz in the left ear and 224 Hz in the right ear (the difference of 4 Hz) will have a different affect on consciousness vs. hearing 220 Hz in the left ear and 235 Hz in the right ear (the difference of 15 Hz). Make sense?

That said, when I designed some of the later BWGen presets for MAP, I purposefully added a few low audible frequencies given the affect that it has on the solar plexus area. That kind of rumbly feeling that you feel in your gut. I hoped that this might provoke the vibrations or at least began the swaying sensation that one might use to provoke an OBE.

Brian

Gina P Guest
    Moderator Note: As we now have these new forums this has been moved to the new correct place for it.
    when I designed some of the later BWGen presets for MAP, I purposefully added a few low audible frequencies given the affect that it has on the solar plexus area. That kind of rumbly feeling that you feel in your gut. I hoped that this might provoke the vibrations or at least began the swaying sensation that one might use to provoke an OBE.
    Whoops! I never saw this reply! Thank you Brian. I know the type of rumbly feeling you mean, kind of a bass note. However, just about any type of concerted, intense humming noise makes me feel wobbly.

Just checking back here to see if the album set of 6 CD's is available yet...not till at least May I see. I'll be buying those.