Moderator Note: As we now have these new forums this has been moved to the new correct place for it.
I've just listened to the BrainWave Generator CD for the first time, having had great success already using the book. It's all very odd and I wondered if I was alone in my weirdness. I've generally found that no matter how weird I think I am...someone on an AP board has the same thing...

As long as I can remember, low vibrational humming noises have made me feel extremely odd. Like I was going to pass out or something. Has anyone else noticed the odd sound effects they put into TV programmes and films when there's a 'suspense' moment? A very low vibration noise...sounds pretty intense through a Bose system! When that happens I have to leave the room as I feel so odd. I had to leave my local butchers one day because I thought the low hum from their refridgerators was going to make me flip out somehow.

I'm pretty surprised that those kind of vibrational frequencies are used in the BrainWave Generator...I'm going to try it tomorrow and just hope I survive the experience!!

Does anyone else have these problems with low vibrational noises??