Thread: Thought Leaders!

1. Thought Leaders!

Just seen this very good video on my Facebook by BigThink. We should all become a thought leader in some type of way and start participating more within the world as a whole and not just within our groups of like minded people. We need to branch out to every aspect of the world and get involved in every decision. Anyone that has the ability to see the big picture and show love and compassion for the whole can be a thought leader! its simple

https://www.facebook.com/BigThinkdot...2859408428527/

Re: Thought Leaders!

In that case I am already a thought leader. Nice. Thank you

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

ALL HAIL THE TOUGHT LEADERS!

I might also be one....except that I came to the conclusion that I didn't need to involve myself with the world as it is so much.

It's the planets polite way of saying "please stop messing up the world with you dumb ideas Moo! " ~sigh~ the world is so polite sometimes ...
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

4. Re: Thought Leaders!

@MooSaystheCat I'm sure if your someone who thinks about others and not just yourself you'd have some pretty good ideas. I'm pretty sure of that It doesn't take much to have a good idea. There's billions of people so I'm sure there probably thousands who would see things your way and like to hear those ideas!

Blog Entries

Moo, I must add I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me laugh everytime and that's great
    ctcarr, I enjoy thinking we can set an example for others by just being the best we can be. Good luck!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

6. Re: Thought Leaders!

It's a great feeling! I'm glad to have been in touch with some amazing people on this forum! Thank you to everyone who has commented and replied. I enjoy speaking and hearing from you all!

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Moo, I must add I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me laugh everytime and that's great
    ctcarr, I enjoy thinking we can set an example for others by just being the best we can be. Good luck!
    Flattery will get you nowhere with me!

Im totally not blushing or have a stupid grin in my face because you said that!

But yes....you don't even need to try that hard for people to notice your ideas or force yourself to participate in EVERYTHING...they are funny things, ideas that is....sometimes they just seem to float around and spread everywhere. Who know maybe something you wrote here that you thought maybe just 10 people max would read actually has been passed on to hundreds or thousands (ok, no...maybe just hundreds) of people and all share the same ideas!
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

8. Re: Thought Leaders!

Here's another video that coincides with this post. It an hour long and most of it is pretty boring tbh but i think from 20 min to 30 min is where the best info is. Overall I liked the video a lot.

It's called "ideas rule the world, not corporations" and it's about knowledge and how knowledge and people's ideas have helped us to progress. as well as how things are quickly progressing now as compared to before.

http://bigthink.com/floating-univers...r-corporations