Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Images in Clouds

Blog Entries

Images in Clouds

Yesterday i went out to the bin & spotted a small speck of white in the sky, i had a double take ... ie. i had to look again / to look twice....

i decided to 'see' what else i could see in the clouds & i saw
    • a cartoon face of a dog (haven't quite brought the memory back yet of that image ,it wasn't droopy, but that's all i can think of )
    • a dragon (his tongue was out & curled)
    • a camel
    • an elephant
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Images in Clouds

This is a fun game. I used to do it with the static that came on when a TV show went off the air, too (but I'm showing my age with that one!). It's also do-able with other kinds of input, but clouds are probably the easiest and most common.

This is a phenomenon known as pareidolia, by the way: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

That doesn't mean that the things you see can't be entirely meaningful and even signs or messages of various sorts, of course.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    This is a fun game. I used to do it with the static that came on when a TV show went off the air, too (but I'm showing my age with that one!). It's also do-able with other kinds of input, but clouds are probably the easiest and most common.

This is a phenomenon known as pareidolia, by the way: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

That doesn't mean that the things you see can't be entirely meaningful and even signs or messages of various sorts, of course.
    Ah, thought it would have a name, Thanks for the link, looks very interesting.

i got this ability to 'see' in this way 3-4 yrs ago now, it was something i had as a child, but must of grown out of or lost

Images in wallpaper & curtains was a theme when i was a child

I also see the images in the peeling paint patterns in our bathroom

Sometimes this ability is spontaneous & other times i can gaze with intention to 'see' images .... it's very entertaining !

Just seen a 'shetleland sheepdog image in a splatter of bird poop on one of my Conservatory window panes ! ...

'organize chaos and make the world intelligible'

Just the tools /help i NEED right now.....

Oh, in the bark of trees is another one

Added Notes

The 'shetleland sheepdog image in a splatter of bird poop morphed into a donkey !

30/12/15 Added Notes: months ago i took many photos of 'faces' in the bark / trunk of trees in our local quarry during a walk one day. The interesting thing was that when i uploaded them to the computer to view, the faces were either barely visible or not visible at all, even though at the time i took the photo i could see the face clearly through the camera lens.

A face in the tree

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by newfreedom; 2nd January 2016 at 03:52 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yes, I've seen (and still see!) pictures and patterns and designs and so on in all those things. Once, when I was tired and lying on a friend's livingroom floor, I was looking at the shag carpeting and seeing various landscapes and mountains and so on.

This thread has made me realise I don't do this a lot any more. I'm going to take up doing it again. It's fun, and probably good for your creative mind.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Today's cloud image:

Crow in a cap

Here's a cartoon image of Dumbo & the crows (wearing caps ?)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by newfreedom; 2nd January 2016 at 03:54 PM.

Today went for a walk and saw a lion that then turned into a smaller house cat.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Hi Sinera,

Thanks for sharing xX

i haven't seen lions or cats yet (i don't think), shall have to keep an eye open for them... wonder if we have them here in this part of Wales.

There was a great ball / circle a few days back & we had a fab heart too a few months ago, think my daughter caught that one on camera.

i have a new camera now, so might be able to get some cloud pics. soon .....just need to find the way to make it function, that's all ! lol ! .... easy i'm sure

Blog Entries

Was it a cloud lion /cat or a subtle energetic overlay on a physical cat that you saw ?

Several years ago i had the experience of seeing a subtle energetic overlay of a lion on a Golden Retriever dog

I still haven't noticed any 'cloud-cats' but have been noticing the neighbourhood cats lately and so far had 10 sightings.

The song 'what does the fox say' was playing on my headphones, as i put incense on the window sill i was startled & surprised to see a ginger cat right outside the window at the exact same time as the word 'cat' played on my headphones...

x

Blog Entries

Just went outside to let the dogs out & in the sky in the clouds was a
    • 'back-to-front' capital E & two small o's

So a E (back-to-front) o o

E o o

~ i shall have to ponder on this to work out a meaning for it ! ...as nothing comes to mind, only the sound pronounciation which i donot recognise

ADDED NOTE:

when i went out approx. half an hr later there was another o
    Last edited by newfreedom; 11th June 2015 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Just went outside to let the dogs out & in the sky in the clouds was a
    • 'back-to-front' capital E & two small o's

So a E (back-to-front) o o

E o o

~ i shall have to ponder on this to work out a meaning for it ! ...as nothing comes to mind, only the sound pronounciation which i donot recognise
    I hear a man saying this to you....and how he pronounce it is to give you heads up....what more did you notice around this...in inviroment...or in your own feeling??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast