Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about Energy

1. Thoughts about Energy

So earlier I was writing a topic on my blog and it made me think. They say energy is never created nor destroyed but what if that statement is false.

Physicists say that once an observer observers a quantum particle only then does it take a definite position. The observer exerts some kind of unseen force (which can be attributed to energy because the observer is doing "work" because it is causing something to happen) to these particles otherwise they would continue to fluctuate. Isn't the observer in a sense "creating" energy. We aren't pulling any energy out of space nor are we converting energy from one source into another. We are the source of energy ourselves and are able to exert this force upon everything we observe. We create energy.

In physics energy is defined as "the property of matter and radiation that is manifest as a capacity to perform work (such as causing motion or the interaction of molecules):"

They clearly said it themselves in complicated terms only a physicist would understand. Energy is the manifest property of something that is capable of doing work. Energy comes from something we cannot see but is able to cause things to happen. Energy comes from us, the observers.

We the observers are creating energy that is then being transformed into something we are able to use. We are CREATORS ourselves!

Any thoughts?

Re: Thoughts about Energy

Sounds that you just found out that you are the creator of your reality. I think this just shows that we life in our own reality and create everything ourself. Good and bad things.

Veryninteresting to seenit in the way science would describe it. Your blog must be going very well

3. Re: Thoughts about Energy

Sounds that you just found out that you are the creator of your reality. I think this just shows that we life in our own reality and create everything ourself. Good and bad things.

Veryninteresting to seenit in the way science would describe it. Your blog must be going very well
    Thank you It was quiet the mind blowing experience understanding how it all does make sense in that way.

Here is my picture of energy....

Lifespark possesses/contains the seed/potential for evelution.

In every spark have the tiny space for the free will to operate freely until sertain awakening has occured.

Creator and co-creator here starts the cause and effect understanding awaken.

Responsibillity starts to awaken, when that is fully developed, then the free-will will allow the Unseen Creator to be the one to help you to understand how all is possible.

But here I start to lack words to express the rest........No surprise huh??!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

5. Re: Thoughts about Energy

That is quite an abstract idea IA

Quote Originally Posted by ctcarr View Post
    That is quite an abstract idea IA
    Okay, my computor does act strange, I will write in word and copy in here ...brb...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Okay, my computor does act strange, I will write in word and copy in here ...brb...

Love
    ia

Okay, a sum up what I have learned by my life in this incarnation….

I have already mentioned the ”vacum” state and today I want to say, it is the Unseen Creator who did create this ”vacum” so I could comeback to ”understand” and I must say, it does make me totally to understand I want to call this ”vacum” for GOD.

When I was 4 year old I did do ”magic” and this also helped me to remember when I got back as an adult to this memory…that I have bean a visious sorcerer and done much harm and bad….I did already understand as 4 year old when I did see how I harmed my mother, I have put a needle up between the woden floor for her to trample on…I did measure her steps, I did go into her energy and act as her to know how her steps will land and where to put the needle…after this I did go out and play,suddenly I did waken up and understand…and the question was…Do you really want to harm your mother?? And I answered NO…and I run home to take the needle away,but mother had trampled into it already, this did show me the cause and effect to be already understood at age 4…Here I did stop to be visious…but it did leave me with this shame feeling and it does kick in now and then still…..

This is the cause I do not do Magic in this life of otherlifeĀ“s…I want to learn how to be without rituals so to speak…this is why I donot like any rituals at all.

Like this I have bean ”educated” by the Unseen Creatorwhom I am co-creator with, and we allare.

This life I have asked to understand more deeply abouthumans….and I am struggling with this really.

I have not found the ”right” way to communicate with myco-creators yet….and I am struggling bad in writing moment….
    I would need guidance in communication…because every wordtriggers something in others, if it triggers something good and supporting itis good, but if it triggers the survival mode or other states of defences it isbad for the communication when I do not know if I should be quiet or to meet upit with emotions or not….this is still a big problem for me…..to communicateproperly in every given moment….

I hope this is enough for explantion, if not do ask byquestions and I will try to aswere as best I can.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Very interesting IA. How did u go back to your 4 year old self?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Very interesting IA. How did u go back to your 4 year old self?
    Well, it is not easy to tell how you should do, I can only say that I have worked very hard and in very focused since 1982 with happenings in my life the cause and effect.

I can only say that it has bean a very strong wish and want to know and understand, both wayĀ“sā€¦.so to speakā€¦.so deep meditations and through dreamsā€¦.the dreams are to build up the foundation so to speakā€¦and then in awakened state through deep meditations to ā€travelā€ backā€¦with stretching the energy ā€¦because I can not say I did go out of my body to travelā€¦.but I feel I did stretch my energyā€¦because the energy does reach where every you are sure about your directed focus so to speakā€¦and directed focus is when you do remember it does be enough a feeling, smell, taste and the best is to remember a happening what you have with you in your mind.

The ā€vacumā€ is little bit different, because I do strongly believe it is God who embedden me into his energy for me to remember this speciall vacum feelingā€¦.and it does not open up to me before I am ready to really see and not parish so to speakā€¦.when I am not readyā€¦all go blank or black..like I lost my consiusnessā€¦like faintingā€¦ā€¦

As you see I lack proper wordĀ“s and it will become like an novel and I have not still nailed the core so to speakā€¦.

I hope you did get something out of this mess J
    Love
    Ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Very interesting ☺ i can understand what u mean.
    The vacum wouod be ether in he kabbala i guess since he has the same aspects that ifnunenter it unprepared unwill wanish