Thread: Strange experiences in friend's house

Strange experiences in friend's house

I had a friend who I went to visit a lot until I moved away a year ago. He was my closest friend and I used to spend weekends with him and sleep in his spare room. He is a very warm, spiritual guy and has a big interest in meditation, manifesting, psychic stuff and reads authors like Robert Bruce and Eckhart Tolle. He lives alone in a nice 3-bedroom house overlooking rural fields. He is diagnosed with asperger syndrome and likes to be alone, also has hinted to me that bad experiences at boarding school etc have made him want to stay alone and find company difficult. I found staying with him very peaceful, he likes train and plane spotting and listening to old radio shows, it's such a laid back environment there, sitting back with him relaxing.

Well, I had some strange experiences there. In the spare room. This friend, he collects antique radios and televisions, he used to maintain a museum exhibt for them, and sometimes lends them out to TV/films who need them for a period piece. So the room has a wall of these old TVs piled up. As well as old phones, gramaphones and all sorts piled around.

anyway, whenever I stayed there I always had very vivid dreams - often about me wandering round some kind of maze - and I would wake up out of bed, standing by the wall, pushing against it, and confused. (it only happened there).

One of the first times I went to bed in there, a tv slid off the pile and landed on the bed by my feet. Ok, I probably disturbed it as the end of the bed was touching the pile. Another time, I had this horrible waking and sensing this kind of wizened, old presence made of dark shadows hunched over at the end of the bed. I just froze and turned away and calmed down, and looked again and it looked normal. I thought it was a ghost, but later after reading about sleep paralysis and "dwellers on the threshhold" it sounds exactly like that.

A few months later, I woke up in the same bed with a very sore wrist and fingerprints dug into my wrist as if I had been grabbed. (It could not have been my friend as I was woken up by the grip and he was down the hall in his own room.)

My friend says he has also had weird things happen, out of body experiences where he was controlling himself but looking down from above, black outs of lost time, and objects vanishing. If you're wondering how i could keep staying in the room when this stuff happened, the incidents all happened with spaces of months in between, and I enjoyed the rest of the visits so much I would risk it. I also used to move the bed around and stuff to feel better.

Re: Strange experiences in friend's house

also I got angery once in my own home and the electric appliences went haywire...maybe it is me.

Blog Entries

Re: Strange experiences in friend's house

Maybe because these objects have 'history' they have some sort of energy field about them- not necessarily an 'attachment' but more of a 'flavor' to them, which affects the sleepers, because in trance (or half waking) these kinds of things become more apparent.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.