Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Imagine that there is like a base level of vibration for spring water because of the raising of vibration of the planet. You can get the angels to raise the vibration above the base level to comfortably align with the vibration that you can hold at this point giving time. You can raise your vibration above the base level for more long term chaos. Long term exposure to a high frequency blood, causes long term chaos braking down negative wiring in the brain in the long term exposure to high frequency long term. This chaos is actually how people become positive from practicing raising vibration in their life. That's how it all works. What's going on inside is high frequency molecules blood having chaos with low frequency memories molecular structures in the brain. You can imagine the blood is more higher frequency then vibration of the spring water, consumed for those who meet the angels half way up the vibrational ladder. The blood is actually a crystal holding a high frequency. And blood rushes to the brain having contact with low frequency cells bad memory based cells, what I call chaos the wiring of the brain. Water is actually a crystal in frozen form it is still a crystal when it's liquefied by heat. Blood is made out of 90% water.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 11th August 2017 at 10:42 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student