Blog Entries

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    note that guy isn't me

my picture is in my members profile
    You're a cutie!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

THANKYOU

god I wish the universe would bring in a girlfriend

I am so lonely CFT
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

I'm sorry about that. *virtual hug*

thanks CFT

I think I need to pay attention to signs when I am in public. It might be possible the universe is trying to help but I am not responding becuase it's how I was conditioned as a young one. I don't like atheist woman I never ever want to be with one. My mum use to be atheist so I know how it's like. Now she spiritual and I am very close to her as loved ones

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

The water structures change to a different shapes each time you raise you vibration, love etc etc etc. Just like a snow flake. The more you continue the more you molcular structures are more healthy shape

the more the advanced shape of the crystal the more psychic protection is available.

It's ^ a grounded thoery

AWESOME!

2017-03-14 10.33.27.jpg
    The Negative View
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

my chemistry in my brain is f-ing amazing thanks to the great white secret it's the opposite of depression brain chemistry. I am having a very positive chemical experience thanks by the releasement of chemicals within my brain

You see members it works like this

If you only put positive thoughts in your head it grows like a plant. if you add negative things it poisons the plant. With love and positivity you can grow blossom like a rose flower

Your sunlight and water and soil is positive thought and love and light. The great white secret works by washing away the poisoning of negative programming within your mind

I feed my plant with gratitude, self-love and positivity

i too have been practicing the great white secret which is positive objective conscious and self-loving but parts of me have been longing for to return to my heart and live naturally. perhaps i am about done realising positivity, or is it endless?

endless willpower or a return to nature. i dont know.

Blog Entries

It depends on what you believe is natural. To me the fundamental nature of the IAM is goodness- wellbeing. So to me, if I'm 'in tune with' my fundamental self aspect, I have no choice but to be positive. Not in an artificial 'smiley' way, but in a deep understanding of the good nature of God. (My personal understanding of God, of course.)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast