Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

just remember to work with angels olyris

That is by raising you vibration long term and work on your healing journey

And remember to get into organic spring water long term

Working with a shaman on emotional issues and belief system and one day learning to do it yourself without shaman one day

- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --

Just remember that negative programming is many years of watching violence and brain washing on tv

It takes that many years of positivity to overcome all the negative programming that is stored in your brain and on a mental body level

activate angels in your life by working with a shaman
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 25th May 2017 at 09:55 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

angel michael has decided lawfulness is "funny" and that he will kill humans just to prove it. i would attempt to resuscitate his mind but i don't actually know if he capable of intelligent action. he only has his right hand which he assumes is god. (definately not the godd of me).

yes i put spring water in my coffee, actually my herbal tea talks to me too. yes mother nature has a self-ish way with me and i will stick to that. she is very strict of late, mind you. it is taking discipline which i don't necessarily believe belongs in the home, but i can try. thanks cft and l.o.t..n

the great white secret is officially my favourite spiritual path. i have been working hard on that heart of mind and overcome all difficulties in the sacral chakra, whereas i was stricken by f# feminism and lies from hell below. it truly is a worthy day.

i will now proceed to complete the course of my solar plexus chakra, which to me is about integrity. with the great white secret, which epitomises integrity.

Imagine that there is like a base level of vibration for spring water because of the raising of vibration of the planet. You can get the angels to raise the vibration above the base level to comfortably align with the vibration that you can hold at this point giving time. You can raise your vibration above the base level for more long term chaos. Long term exposure to a high frequency blood, causes long term chaos braking down negative wiring in the brain in the long term exposure to high frequency long term. This chaos is actually how people become positive from practicing raising vibration in their life. That's how it all works. What's going on inside is high frequency molecules blood having chaos with low frequency memories molecular structures in the brain. You can imagine the blood is more higher frequency then vibration of the spring water, consumed for those who meet the angels half way up the vibrational ladder. The blood is actually a crystal holding a high frequency. And blood rushes to the brain having contact with low frequency cells bad memory based cells, what I call chaos the wiring of the brain. Water is actually a crystal in frozen form it is still a crystal when it's liquefied by heat. Blood is made out of 90% water.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 11th August 2017 at 10:42 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

in order to hold a high frequency above the base level the physical mental and emotional body needs to be fully sound, fully worked on threw reiki healing, long term work

I can make your life your healing journey a hell of allot easier simply be reading on

Find a homeopath and ask to make a remedy to release emotions that a buried in the emotional level. You don't have to do anything it automatically releases automatically while being on this homeopathic remedy. When you work with angels intimately long term healing journey they will automatically raise the vibration appropriately above the base level when emotions have been cleared

Once you emotion have been released such as anger you can hold an even a higher vibration, they will automatically raise your vibration when those standards have been meet

The easy part is you don't have to do anything the remedy does all the work for you. Thus making life a hell of allot easier.

http://www.mkprojects.com/emotions

The easy part you dont have to work on emotions threw this remedy but within emotions you need to clear out your belief system

i had thought that there was no more GWS for my mind to do because i was doing it like 14 hrs a day. but, from the sound of it, exposure to high vibration chaos might lead to more Great White Secret too accomplish. divide and conquer... ordem ab chao!
    they are selling alkaline water in my country now, i will be useing it to balance out all the diet coke i've been having for the last few eons.

ps rose quartz in spring water for emotions is good. i also use australian bushflower essences, i don't know if they are homeopathic but it sure feels like it to me!

coco cola is a poison

It cleans cars engines

it also has aspartame in it

You won't be raising your vibration if you diet is on coca cola

Olyris

i have been trying the new "no sugar" coke which is available in this country. it made me realise how sick of diet coke i was. but anyway, i have a story to share. i tried going thru the chaos again to a higher vibration then i realised i had already done all of it, that was there to do. given my circumstances , given my ego-self or whatever. it's a shame but the realisation of my enlightenment is "i wish you a painful death" on the part of everybody else. well, the Great White Secret made me detached and at peace about it. but now i have to find another way and make it on my own.

ps this is how i feel when i drink to much diet coke -->

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast