Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Earth is basically divine gods land. Angels are raising the vibration earth and continue to raise earth threw out life time. It is basically gods land for those of the light. Everything is raised in frequency including food fruit and veg and nature. I believe the meat is high vibration when consuming it, it makes a drop in vibration because the unnatural chemical within it but maybe theory wise it is of a high vibration but it's chemicals you consume overcome the raising effect of the meat. so there is positive and negative frequency exchange take place eating farm meat. Tap water has poisonous to our vibration because chemicals in it. I am very lucky to live in Dunedin where I get the best quality water spring water from Speights brewery non fluoridated water, for free. I don't need to buy spring water from the grocery shop I am very fortunate to get for free as much of it as i desire. I have a bottle that it hold 20 litres. I drink 4.5litres of one third 1 green tea 2 thirds white tea. Tobacco has 4000 artificial chemicals and consuming it keeps the vibration low. Negative programming for example TV, Spending hours each day for years is a hell of allot of negative programming. This programming keeps us in a fearful and anxious and ruins are positive brain synapses. Negativity is a poison to the mind. Mental illness exactly. Positivity is light armour a form of protection. Now lets imagine the spring water is raised in vibration because the planet is raised in frequency. I know the great white secret. I know why are bodies are 90% water not by accident, but a great mystery of creation of god and the great secret about drinking as much water as the body can handle. The molecule structure of spring water is encoded with a high vibration. You understand this high frequency water is replacing the negative lower vibrational brain synapses with a high frequency water molecule. Understand the negative synapses is made out of 90% water. Understand that negative programming hold a lower vibration brain cell. This can be replaced by a high frequency water molcule to replace the negative synapses. Now we can imagine flushing out negative programming by consuming as much spring water top quality water you can get, long. If you are victim to extra terrestial programming. Yes it is organic programming but it is lower vibration matter with the mind. Long term years of drinking spring water
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th May 2015 at 03:30 AM.

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Now lets explore why I call the great white secret, the great white secret. It is because I get help from the divine. Not only do I benefited by the high frequency water I get benefits of having my tea filled with gods light every time I drink it. So the light water programs my brain by replacing the programming with light water. I have been praying the lord’s prayer for more than 4 years or even more. This gives permission with gods light to be encoded into the spring water with a light. The great white secret is the programming I receive replacing my negative synapse with a light encoded water brain synapse.

In the lords prayer is basically the lesser banishing of the ritual Christian style. Praying is basically a form of working for the light side and I get rewarded greatly by light on a cellur and chakra body level. The more light that is in my erngy field it reflects on the nature of mirror reality

Now, also in lord prayer
    a father who are in heaven
    hollowed by they name

thy kingdom commeth
    they will be done as it is in heaven
    give us are daily bread
    forgive us for a tress pass
    as we forgive those who trespass against us
    led us not into temptation
    but deliver from evil
    for the kingdom for the power is yours now and forever

Give us a daily bread in other words means give us are daily gods light

And bascially the rest of the lords prayer means glorfieing god giving it energy worshiping god, doing this is working for god and that why i get rewarded by the light in my drinking water
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th May 2015 at 03:33 AM.

You basically end up having a perfect brain. With only 100% positive memory encoded

Therefore this is the secret to having 100% positive trips on shamanic substances
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th May 2015 at 04:01 AM.

4. Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

That's an interesting view point you have there. I think what you're doing is cool because it's your very own ritual basically. You believe that your spring water is helping to cleanse you so that's what your going to get over time just as with any ritual.

I do believe though that it will take more then just drinking spring water to purify your whole body and thoughts, etc. Just as any ritual is not going to make you the Light of God no matter how long you practice it for. You have to also be the light in your everyday life and that is not by just drinking water or practicing a ritual. You have to BE the change yourself in order to keep benefiting from it and have it take you to the next level.

But it's great that you created a ritual of a sort. I like it! Very creative

I do believe though that it will take more then just drinking spring water to purify your whole body and thoughts, etc.

The mind body emotional body and spiritual body are all interconnected. Raising vibration threw spring water filter threw the higher levels because of the vibration.

You are quite new to spirtuality I have noticed. Because you not even aware of ascension on the planet. Ascension is responsibe for raising the frequency of the planet you see.

Thoughts come from the brain. If the brain is re programmed by higher vibrational water and light the thoughts become pure because the brain is responbile for carry the mind

6. Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

You are quite new to spirtuality I have noticed. Because you not even aware of ascension on the planet. Ascension is responsibe for raising the frequency of the planet you see.
    Uhh I've been doing this for about 5 years now. I use to think I was some kind of other worldy alien that came to help for ascension. I've grown up spiritually from those beliefs so it doesn't matter how long I've been doing this because I am not a master yet and neither are you.

I first learned about ascension a long time ago and i learned it's not all fairy tales and happy thoughts that are going to get you a heaven on Earth. If you want a heaven on Earth then it takes humanity as a whole to create change. As long as the government is there operating how it does then people will always be lazy and careless about the world. Ascension will not happen just because you think happy thoughts.

If you want "ascension" get out there and create change by actually doing something. Do something to make people care again.
    Last edited by ctcarr; 10th May 2015 at 04:00 AM.

Every one to there on beliefs I guess. It's all a spiritual fest. From personal experience I have awakened only once. Profoundly know that heaven is truely a place on earth.

I have been getting into the moment and I truely know this world belongs to the divine.

I know from psychially connecting to nature I know that I picked up it's high frequency so I know deep down inside know of how high the vibration of planet is at it's current state

Only expose yourself to positive material

Stop watching TV violence and all that crap on tv.

Stop feeding the negative snapses monster, food!

Only listen to positive music or love music program you mind with love

Updated...

I now know when my brain is fully programed by gods light

I know I have been programmed fully by the god of love

Please understand long term commitment of drinking spring water many times replaces of negative synapes many many times. Remember scifentically the cells are replaces threw out life. The water replaces a negtaive synapses followed by another replacement of the sypsaes that was replaced already and carries on and on and on, life long. For futher purifcation or ending up with a perfect brain 100% positive thinking

I see lighterain water diet as a form of spiritual diet and should be practice for a deep cleanse.Please remember to practice drinking 3.5litres daily.

It soon will come naturally to drinking such high volume

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast